Raid on Maelshyve's Fortress: Planning and Preparation 3/10 03/04/2018 06:57 AM CST
All interested parties:

The Anduwen Watch will be holding a meeting to discuss the upcoming assault on Maelshyve's Fortress. The meeting will cover the basic structure and objectives of the assault, address necessities for the attack, and answer any potential questions from interested parties.

All interested Orders or individuals should attend the meeting which will be held at the Riverhaven Meeting Hall. We look forward to seeing as many adventurers as possible.

- Perune

OOC:

When: March 10th, 9 EST
Where: Riverhaven Meeting Hall, River Road East
Re: Raid on Maelshyve's Fortress: Planning and Preparation 3/10 03/11/2018 07:59 AM CDT
You say, "Alright, we're going to get started."

Rabba says, "I don't even know where this fortress is."

Mazrian says, "Been a rather important part of regional history for a long, long time."

You say, "Thank you everyone for coming. For those who don't know me, I am Perune, and I am with a small group of people from Zoluren called the Anduwen Watch. A couple of our other members are here tonight, Mazrian and Isharon. Navesi and Saragos may be showing up later."

You say, "Mostly, we've been running small training exercises out of Zoluren, however, we've become concerned with some of the rising demonic threats lately and wanted to take a stab at handling that."

You say, "As I mentioned to some a few moments ago, Maelshyve has gained a lot of ground in Elanthia. Recently, she has acquired Sorrow's Keep in addiiton to her other corrupted lands."

Praxiuz says, "Hello."

You say, "How this meeting is going to go is, I am going to ramble off a number of pertinent facts about how the Raid will be organized and function."

You say, "After that, we will answer any questions you have."

You say, "To start.."

You say, "The goal of this raid is two-fold."

You say, "Firstly, we plan to push into the inner sanctum of the Fortress beneath Zaulfung, and kill as many of the demonspawn past the hall of malice, as we can comfortably can."

You say, "Secondly, once we feel that objective has been met, we intend to enact a ritualistic consecration at the Fallen Altar in an attempt to return the area to Urrem'tier."

You say, "This raid will have a number of risks, and the potential for death is quite high. We know the basic dangers that are in the fortress and for some of you, that might be danger enough, but there could always be added risk considering any potential resistance from the demon herself."

You say, "You should plan accordingly and acquire as many favors as you feel necessary, beforehand."

You say, "To speak on some of the basic dangers.."

Arimane says, "My apologies all. Sorry I'm late. The Ways were...difficult."

You say, "It will likely be impossible for Clerics to cast protection from evil on every single person before we head out, so the claw within Zaulfung will be a threat. In addition, the caverns within the fortress are tightly spaced, demonspawn will be on top of you in an instant."

You say, "In that particular case, if you have trouble fighting celpeze or storm bulls, those fights will be dangerous to you, and the potential of being displaced from the group is high."

Mazrian says, "Paying attention and being quick on your feet will be key."

You say, "In the case of those of you who get lost somehow.. we will have a member that is locating and trying to find those who get displaced and return them to the group."

Navesi says, "If that happens to you, try to stay put as best you can."

Navesi says, "A locate doesn't do much good if you keep moving around."

You say, "But the group MUST continue to push forward, we will announce who that person will be and you can keep in touch with them via gweths."

You say, "If the Fortress is no real danger to you, it is advised that you become familiar with it before the Raid, you have a few weeks."

You say, "That way you may be able to handle yourself, should you get separated."

You say, "For those of you who would like to remain in the lower levels to hunt basilisks or shadow beasts, you are certainly welcome to do so, however.."

You say, "The group will be in the higher halls, and it is entirely unlikely that you will have assistance should something happen to you once we get there, so please keep that in mind."

You say, "The assault itself is going to be an exercise in sticking together and following directions. Things like getting through the swamp, getting into the Fortress, getting across the bridge and various traps, will required a coordinated effort and listening to orders."

You say, "It is important that people do not run off to do their own thing prior to getting to the higher halls."

You say, "Unless you intend to stay in the lower areas."

You say, "Because of this, we intend to set up a triage spot in those higher areas, and it would be best to let as many empaths and clerics you know. That way we can have a solid triage."

You say, "I know a lot of Theren folks have great triage, and some of you have shown great interest, so we should be solid there, but more is better."

You say, "Especially on the Cleric front if Maeldryths show up."

Klurn asks, "Maeldryth?"

You say, "A rather particular nasty demonspawn that requires Uncurse to destroy."

You say, "Speaking of additional resistance, you should absolutely expect it."

Saragos says, "You may have seen some of them if you were around when Sorrow's Keep got stormed last and Alret killed."

You say, "And plan accordingly."

Navesi says, "If the demon senses we are coming, who knows what foul creatures she will call to her aid."

You say, "Not only can we not predict the reaction the demon may have, but there is a growing cult of Necromancers fully devoted to demon worship that may take offense to this assault."

You say, "So be prepared for anything. We intend to hold a second meeting in a couple of weeks to discuss that particular threat."

You say, "In regards to any attempts to sabotage our group at any point during the assault, our Watch intends to deal with that by any means necessary. I don't expect that type of thing from Therengians, but people from anywhere can show up to throw some fire on the issue."

You say, "Lastly, for those who intend to take part, we ask that you continue to spread the word about the raid, and repeat things we mention here tonight. We would like as large of a force as we can possibly get."

You say, "This is the part where we'll take questions. If you could, please whisper to Isharon if you have one."

You say, "And we'll answer whatever we can."

Isharon says, "While the rest of you are deciding whether you have questions, let's hear the first question from Gabellia."

Gabellia says, "Thankee."

Gabellia says, "I has two questions."

Gabellia says, "First question....."

Gabellia asks, "You mentioned the consecration of the Urrem'tier altar. Ken you explain more of that?"

You say, "Certainly."

You say, "Whiteburn, who will be leading that particular aspect, will discuss the Altar."

Whiteburn says, "This altar... this temple, in fact, once belonged to Lord Urrem'tier. People would go there to worship Him, alongside Aldauth and Eylhaar. However, the foul creature Maelshyve has dared to usurp the temple along with the Zaulfung, cursing it with her very presence so that it takes on its current, wretched state."

Navesi asks Whiteburn, "What kinds of offerings are recommended to please Urrem'tier, Mother?"

Whiteburn says, "However, Urrem'tier's presence could not be snuffed entirely. Clerics seeking to learn the power of resurrection must venture to the altar of Urrem'tier beneath the Zaulfung in the fortress of the demon to entreat Him and travel to the Void."

Gabellia says to Whiteburn, "Aye, I be verra aware of that. Wuz jest wonderin what sort of ritual wuz bein planned."

Gabellia asks Whiteburn, "And I will assume ye has a Clerik of Urrem'tier doin the honors?"

Whiteburn says, "Urrem'tier, being the personification of Death itself, makes Him more difficult to please than most. However, scorpion beads and primers and other objects in the image of the Scorpion are sound choices for offering."

Elec asks, "Wouldn't a sacrifice serve best?"

You say, "On an altar that is currently in demonic hands, no."

Whiteburn says, "Indeed."

You say to Gabellia, "We plan to utilize every Cleric who shows, as well as everyone, frankly."

You say, "It will be a large ceremony with most of the group."

Gabellia says, "Thankee. Then I shall ask my second question."

Gabellia asks, "I has been away fer a bit....what exactly has the Demon Maelshyve been doin? I mean..ye has inferred....trouble be stirrin?"

Whiteburn says, "We shall seek to provide our words of prayer and offerings to allow Urrem'tier the opportunity to use the bodies of the faithful as vessels to make manifest His Divine power in this profaned place and sanctify it."

You say, "I'm not sure if you were at the battle of Sorrow's Reach, but she claimed Sorrow's Keep. She has a lot of ground here on Elanthia, and is unwelcome obviously. We intend to try and reduce that ground."

Isharon says, "Maelshyve is always prying at the bars of her prison, looking for those foolish enough to serve her ends."

Gabellia says, "Okie, thankee."

You say, "You're welcome."

Saragos says to Isharon, "Well put."

You ask Isharon, "Who is next?"

Navesi says, "Alret was foolish enough to attempt to serve her."

Isharon says to Klurn, "You are next if you still have a question."

Klurn asks, "Maeldryth can't be killed by just whackin it with my axe? And do we need blessed weapons for this?"

You say, "Has to be Uncurse. I'm not sure even a blessed weapon will do."

You say, "They don't normally frequent the halls, but if Maelshyve gets irate, I bet they will be when we're there. Just a guess."

You say, "But an educated one."

Navesi says, "Blessed weapons are not needed against the normal denizens of the fortress -- the beasts, basilisks, and hierophants. But who knows what else may show up."

Klurn asks, "For the rest of the critters do we need blessed weapons?"

Navesi says, "I imagine blessing to be helpful, though."

You say, "It is as Navesi said, helpful but not needed."

Saragos says, "If things get dicey and we get a response we're not anticipating, a bless might help though. Certainly can't hurt."

You say, "If she chooses to send other forms of undead after us, it may be. May be wise to get some weapons blessed prior to the Raid."

Klurn says, "Many of the Guard will be present but we need to make sure the Keep is covered due to the War with Viggu."

Sulic flatly asks, "Anyone doin blessins?"

You say, "Understood."

Klurn says, "Viggu could take advantage of this."

Navesi says to Sulic, "We aren't headed out today. This is a planning meeting. But we will have Clerics on the day."

Gabellia says, "If the fighter himself be blessed, then any weapon he wields will also be blest."

You say to Gabellia, "I like your thinking."

Klurn asks, "Huh?"

You ask Klurn, "Anymore questions?"

Aerathor says, "With this kind of gatherings, someone or something is bound to take notice. It would be folly to assume we will not meet some extra forces from Maelshyve. I will be having all my metal blessed."

Hanryu asks, "Are we going in as a single group or spliting into sub groups?"

Sulic flatly says to Klurn, "Anythin happened since that last raid? I been up there since haven't seen even any chiefs since then."

You say, "Single group."

Hanryu asks, "Will we plan to set up safe zones along the way?"

Hanryu asks, "Or just push to the altar?"

Navesi says, "Again, anyone who gets separated should stay put and send a thought to our designated Rescuer."

You say, "Some zones will be set up to be safe."

Navesi says, "The Rescuer will locate you and bring you back to the group. If you must move about to stay alive though, do it."

You say, "We've done some scouting in advance."

Hanryu says, "Good, having designated locations to regroup sounds like a solid plan."

You say, "Keep in mind, they won't remain safe forever, we intend to push through."

You ask Isharon, "Who is next?"

Hanryu says, "Staging areas for pushes over big obstacles is a good idea though. Particularly that bridge."

Mirajane dreamily says, "I will provides gates of red and blue and black, maybes, depending."

Hanryu says, "I'm looking forward to it. Let me know how a Ranger's skills can be of most use to you."

Whiteburn says to Mirajane, "Moongates are not an option within the depths of the Zaulfung."

Arimane asks Mirajane, "Mind you be careful drinking like that while making gates. I took it into my head to do like the halflings with smoke rings last time I drank too much doing triage. Have you ever seen a moongate shaped like a bunny?"

You say, "Ah, last."

Isharon asks Ruea, "Your question, madam?"

Mirajane dreamily says to Whiteburn, "Will has to get them to the right places then."

Navesi says, "Unfortunately the entire area is completely dampened against all forms of teleportation, including Whole Displacement."

Ruea says, "Sorry darlings, I was contemplating shoes."

Ruea says, "My question is fairly simple.

You say, "Not uncommon."

Ruea says, "Has the Baron condoned this? Because when last I stood in his audience he'd some finely pointed opinions about his denizens acting without his permission."

You say, "I don't think the Baron has ever punished people for killing demonspawn."

Klurn says, "There has been no word from the Baron either way."

Nsar says, "Cant have a tea party without permission."

Ruea says, "Precisely, darling."

You say, "As Klurn said, he hasn't said anything to me."

Whiteburn says, "Perhaps it is presumptuous of me, but yet I cannot imagine that the Baron would take offense to us eradicating demonspawn."

Ruea says, "Forgive my curiosity, I was simply curious as to whether he'd been consulted."

Klurn says, "This is not a Province sanction event though for that matter."

Sulic flatly says, "Yea maybe I reward or somethin be more propriate."

You say to Ruea, "Nothing to forgive."

Isharon asks Aerathor, "Do you still have a question that remains unanswered?"

Rabba says, "If we stir up demons to attack the province the Baron might get mad at us."

Ruea says to you, "You're a darling, thank you."

Aerathor says, "It was already partly answered. I was curious though if Soraent or any others have had visions. And I have asked Tofil to share what he shared with me earlier, a new vision."

You say, "If for some reason, the Baron is unhappy with our slaying of demonspawn, I will accept the responsibility for the act."

Navesi says, "Father Soraent has not spoken of recent visions, to my knowledge."

Whiteburn says to Rabba, "Our opposition of the forces of evil are preferable to the alternative of allowing a demon to do what she wishes unopposed."

Isharon says, "Perhaps he will, but if Baron Gyfford is content to do nothing about the swamp and what lies beneath it, His Grace should not complain about other groups violating his jurisdiction there."

Aerathor says, "I imagine if there is resitance similar to the Reachl, Soraent or some other force of holy origin will be needed."

You say, "I have not been fortunate enough to speak with the Holy Investigator lately I'm afraid."

Navesi says, "Mother Whiteburn will be our holy guide during the endeavor, and we encourage all Clerics to attend."

Ruea asks, "We still have one of those?"

You ask, "One of whom?"

Navesi says, "Father Soraent is quite frail and I highly doubt he would be able to make such a journey."'

Aerathor says to Whiteburn, "If you feel like coughing up holy necklaces or swords, just tell us what you need us to bring you."

Navesi says to Ruea, "Father Soraent's position is Holy Investigator."

Sulic flatly says, "I second that."

Whiteburn says to Aerathor, "I.. shall keep that in mind."

Isharon asks Rabba, "Your question, please?"

Ruea says to Navesi, "For some reason I thought that fell under Liurilias's domain, thank you for correcting me."

Rabba says, "Yes, um."

Navesi says to Ruea, "He is the High Inquisitor. I can see what you mean."

Rabba says, "I'm a circle 30 ranger and have a sister cleric is around the same circle..."

Ruea says to Navesi, "I'm still learning the intricacies of Therengia. In a variety of ways."

Rabba asks, "Would this attack on the demons be above what we can do to help?"

Klurn says, "I still am sfter 40 years Ruea."

Navesi says to Rabba, "I won't lie, it will be extremely dangerous for you. If you can manage to stick with the group to the altar though, you can certainly contribute to the prayer and consecration."

You say, "Ultimately, the choice is in your hands Rabba, but to be honest, the creatures there are probably a bit much for you."

Ruea says to Klurn, "I doubt that but I appreciate you trying to make me look better."

You say to Rabba, "If you do come, please bring favors. A lot of favors."

Merlun says, "With Paladin support, you would be able to survive on the front lines and provide PFE, blesses, and other manner of triage."

Navesi asks you, "We might consider setting up a safe area outside the fortress for people who merely wish to come and pray there?"

Navesi says, "But certainly the majority of the impact will be at the altar itself."

Rabba says, "That is all the question I have."

You say, "I can't ensure you will remain safe even at the altar, Maelshyve is likely to be angry."

Aerathor says, "I will ask hodoor if he plans to come. His presence would be a great boon."

Navesi says, "Paladins will be most welcome, indeed."

You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "Thats why Im here."

Rafano politely says to Rabba, "A good question. Mine was very much the same."

Merlun asks, "Pardon, but when is this tentatively scheduled to take place?"

You say to Navesi, "They could pray for us at the Temple here in town if they wish to remain safe. Seems unlikely any bannered area in the swamp will remain safe for the entire time we're down there."

Navesi says, "Good idea."

You say to Merlun, "In a few weeks. There are a couple announcements with dates and times."

You whisper to Merlun, "OOC: March 31st at 9 EST"

You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "Whats that slime that kills ya? I remember that over there."

Rabba says, "That is all the question I have."

Rabba says, "No more."

Isharon asks Arimane, "Do you still have a question?"

You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "Sorry forgot there's a line."

You say, "I don't recall any slime, Sulic. But there are dangerous traps."

Arimane says, "I do."

You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "It gives ya skin problems or somethin."

You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "I remember I was able to fight stuff but the slim killed me."

You say, "Some people might be used to that."

Navesi says, "By the way, if anyone here would care for a copy of the Herald announcing this raid, please whisper to me. It contains details of the timing."

Arimane says, "Speaking purely for myself, I need to know what assurances we have if this expedition kicks a hornet's nest and demonspawn boil out of the underswamp and cover this land like snow across Hib. I have seen that one possibility while staring at the mists."

Mirajane dreamily asks, "Anybody knows if its possible to provide a gate pasts the maze?"

Arimane says, "I would need to know we have assurances from every one of you. That you will help us defend our homes."

Saragos says to Mirajane, "It is not, unfortunately."

Mirajane dreamily says, "What a pickle."

You ask, "I have assisted in defending your homes from orcs, do you think it would be any different with demons, friend?"

Isharon says to Arimane, "I am oathbound to render aid in such a cause."

Whiteburn firmly says to Arimane, "I will do battle with the demonic to my last favor."

Navesi says, "We in Zoluren will always come to the aid of our Therengian brothers and sisters."

Mazrian says to Arimane, "I won't stop fighting until they're all dead or I can't come back anymore."

Sulic flatly says, "Well I'd hope it didnt come to all that."

Mazrian dryly says, "Quite."

Arimane says, "Let us not mince words, my friends. If this was as simple as trot under the swamp, say a prayer, and vanquish evil, I hope you know His Grace would have done it. There are even some signs that the standing stones do not imprison Maelshyve at all. That she calls the place home. Or that the prisoner is actually the Warden. I simply implore everyone here to consider the possible consequences and be prepared to face them."

Arimane says, "That is all I had. Thank you all for the gracious responses and for your attentiveness."

Isharon asks Vykanthiss, "Your question, ser?"

Sulic flatly says, "I'll be there prolly maybe."

Vykanthiss asks, "I have but one: 'does anyone know if any teleportation enchantments work in there?"

Sulic flatly says, "If anythin I'll add in a few prayers."

Rabba says, "Maybe Rze can help to bless weapons ahead of time."

Navesi says, "The area is warded against teleportation. I imagine that covers charms, though we did not test those specifically."

Vykanthiss says, "Perhaps I can do that before we go, then."

Arimane says to Vykanthiss, "It is warded. No teleportation."

Navesi says, "In other words, a moon mage could detect the dampening of the entire area."

Vykanthiss says, "I see. Ok, thanks."

Isharon asks Tofil, "You had a question about some visisons?"

Tofil says, "The Heavens have been pretty bland for a long while now, but I finally saw a new vision today. It is a bit vague, but perhaps it could be relevant."

Saragos says to Arimane, "Well said. It's a risk. But in any given situation, I believe the best thing you can do is the right thing, the second best is the wrong thing, and the worst is nothing. If we fail, we learn. And if a lion comes roaring out of the cave we're throwing rocks into, I'm not going to turn tail and run."

Tofil says, "I thought I'd share."

You say, "We would be honored to hear it."

Whiteburn says to Saragos, "Well spoken."

Tofil's voice drops in pitch and he intones:

"A cloudless sky spreads itself before your mind's eye, just a touch darker in tone than a robin's egg. Just left of center, a single trail of black smoke rises. Barely a smudge against the perfection of azure, the dark line is quickly blown away, leaving the sky flawless once more."

Tofil says, "It may not be related to this venture, but doesn't hurt to consider the possibility."

You say, "Interesting."

Isharon asks Tofil, "Do you have any theories as to its meaning?"

Mazrian says, "Mmm. I suppose that's ominous of fortuitous depending on what part of the image refers to us."

Tofil says, "Nothing beyond guesswork based on known facts."

Isharon says to Tofil, "I would hear your guesswork."

Rabba says, "The fact that the smoke is blown away sounds good to me."

Sulic flatly says, "It sounds nice."

Tofil says, "If you consider left of center to be west of north, it may be related to a disturbance in Rossman's."

Tofil says, "Left of center is often a term for uncommon or unpopular beliefs as well, so perhaps it could be related in the oddity of Human Clans in Wolf Clan."

Tofil says, "I honestly can't think of any good reason it would be related to Maelshyve, but I don't know everything."

You say, "It could be anything, truly. Obscure visions like that are hard to nail down."

Aerathor says, "It might be as literal as Northwest of Haven. And where there is smoke there is fire. Or perhaps there is a more sublte deeper meaning."

You say, "Interesting, though."

Rabba says, "Or he foresaw Aeathor's cigar being put out."

Isharon says to Elec, "I believe you are the last man on the list."

Elec gruffly says, "Lucky you then."

Elec pointedly asks, "Is planning done for this raid? Who is aiding in tactical plans?"

You say, "The entirety of our group has been planning for it. Mazrian, Navesi, Saragos, Isharon, Whiteburn, and myself."

Elec gruffly says, "I've come to support the North a few times now and been a bit... less than impressed at how tactics have been handled honestly. I don't call killing as many of them as die of us a success."

Mazrian dryly says, "The idea is to make the other side bleed for their cause."

You say, "This isn't a northern effort, though they've given us a lot of support."

Sulic flatly says, "I'd aim to see the altar wit out dyn myself."

Elec says, "I'm not looking at stirring any pots, but I'd simply offer my services. I've worked with some of you in the past."

You say, "I know, I'd love it if you came."

Saragos says to Elec, "Not going to lie, that lair is a rough place. We're going to prepare as much as possible, but it's going to be hard to make sure everyone stays safe. There will be losses. That doesn't mean the thing isn't worth doing, though."

Aerathor says, "We've all been well warned of the dangers. Any who want to come along who aren't seasoned enough, will at least walk away with a good story to tell abou their death."

Mazrian asks Elec, "Do you know your way around the area?"

Elec says, "I've been through it a time or three."

You say, "I'd advise anyone to brush up on it before the raid, it can't hurt."

Sulic flatly asks, "Anyone goin after this meetn?"

Sulic flatly says, "I wouldnt mind takin a looksee."

Mazrian says, "If you can maneuver down there, we can use your help keeping the group moving and together."

Merlun asks, "Is there any plans to seek an audience with Karszen prior to the raid in the event Maelshyve herself appears?"

You say, "Last time we inquired about Karszen to the Holy Investigator, he hadn't been heard from in quite some time. I don't expect we will hear from him."

You say to Sulic, "I wasn't planning on going tonight, as its been a long day, but I can take you another time if you'd like."

Sulic flatly says to you, "Yeah I always wanted to go around there only every time turns out bad."

Vykanthiss says, "I didn't."

Aerathor says, "I imagine if Maelshyve is truly stirring, someone such as Soraent will be given a nother sign. Just have to keep our ears and eys open."

Sulic flatly says, "Figured I'd getta win in before the big day fer luck."

Mirajane dreamily says, "I needs a bath."

Sulic flatly asks, "Is the Dragon shield comin?"

Sulic flatly says, "Heard there a thing again now."

You say, "Not as an Order."

You say, "I imagine some individuals might. I haven't spoken to Kenamer in a while but I imagine he and his brother Sturm would like to."

Arimane says, "The nature of Maelshyve is obfuscation and isolation. We should not count on clairvoyance or even divine intervention to make this easy. To do so is folly."

Sulic flatly says, "I think I saw 'em aroun the orc thingy by rossmans."

Aerathor says, "It was mentioned, a meeting will take place later for a specific threat, from cultists."

Aerathor says, "When will that be."

Sulic flatly asks, "Cultists?"

You say, "In a couple weeks, we will announce it in a few days."

Sulic flatly asks, "Who's that?"

Mazrian says, "Necromancers who seek power from demons."

Sulic flatly says, "Ah."

Aerathor says, "I guess cultists is a broad term. But they seem to act the part.,."

You say, "Accurate enough in my book."

Sulic flatly says, "Havent seen any of 'em around inna long time."
"
You ask, "Did anyone have any further questions?"

Sulic flatly says, "I remember they had those mud things around the tent a few times."

Vykanthiss says, "Thanks everyone."

Aerathor says, "Many thanks for this opportunity and information."

You say, "Of course."

Aerathor says, "Safe paths til next we all meet."

Arimane says, "Thank you all. I must be away as well."

Hanryu says, "Safe paths all."

Rafano politely says to you, "Thank you for arranging this, it was very informative."

Mistanna says to you, "Thanks for organizing this, it will be an adventure for sure."

You say, "I will hang out here for a bit incase anyone has anything else to ask."
Re: Raid on Maelshyve's Fortress: Planning and Preparation 3/10 03/12/2018 09:10 AM CDT
Great read :) I was sorry to have missed watching this!

All I can think of while watching you all plan to attack the fortress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7trn91xkJ0w

-GameMaster Signi
Re: Raid on Maelshyve's Fortress: Planning and Preparation 3/10 03/12/2018 09:32 AM CDT
Unpossible!
Re: Raid on Maelshyve's Fortress: Planning and Preparation 3/10 03/27/2018 12:11 AM CDT
I think we should hold a service at Hodierna's Solace south of Crossing shortly before we start the raid on the fortress in Riverhaven. Anyone want to organize this?

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game. Michael Jordan
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/game
Re: Raid on Maelshyve's Fortress: Planning and Preparation 3/10 03/27/2018 06:09 AM CDT
>>I think we should hold a service at Hodierna's Solace south of Crossing shortly before we start the raid on the fortress in Riverhaven. Anyone want to organize this?

Just an FYI, I know there will likely be some sort prayers/service done at the Riverhaven Temple when where/when we form up for the raid itself. Throughout the week I will likely be offering a ton of Unicorn primers to people for those who wish to gather favors.

If any Cleric wants to hold a service at the Solace in advance of the form up at Riverhaven's Temple, I'd highly encourage it though. This entire thing is an excellent RP opportunity for Clerics and it'd be great if they all cashed in.