Eddy bug 11/15/2020 09:23 AM CST
When I try to put something inside a container in the portal in my eddy this happens?

[Assuming you mean a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame.]
[Assuming you mean a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame.]
You reach towards a large canvas sack bearing a jaggedly stitched emblem, but pause to consider.
[CAUTION! You are trying to put your gold earrings in a large canvas sack bearing a jaggedly stitched emblem that's in a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame (not on your character)! If you are trying to put it in YOUR sack, you should type PUT EARRINGS IN MY SACK. Repeat the command if you are sure you want to place the earrings off your character.]
>
You put your earrings in the canvas sack which is inside a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame.

Re: Eddy bug 11/15/2020 10:41 AM CST
Because the eddy isn't technically in your inventory, and thus things inside it aren't either, it triggers the "are you SURE you want to put that there" mechanic that prevents you from putting items in containers that aren't on you (like backpacks on the ground).

If you fully qualify (put X in Y in Z...etc), you shouldn't get the error.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh