Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/30/2018 11:51 AM CST
Not sure if anyone else noticed the boxes, but the room window in SF does not update in the Thorkim areas. Best i can tell is it does update inside the shop areas (at least the container shop), but in the general area or maze, it doesn't update properly.

For the boxes, it does not show up when i rummage /b to see how many i have. it just says 'looking for boxes but there's nothing there like that.'
Re: Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/30/2018 12:11 PM CST
Oh and i forgot, i cannot dismantle the box after i empty it. i don't know if that's how it was designed, but it's out of place compared to most boxes. It just tells me 'You can not dismantle that.'
Re: Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/30/2018 01:11 PM CST
Having the same room issue in Genie. I think it's making my automap glitch out, too.

For the boxes, I don't think they're coded as normal treasure boxes. I'm not able to type PICK while holding the box and have it autotarget the box like normal treasure chests, so it's probably using a more unique thing.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/30/2018 05:31 PM CST
It doesnt help that you cant dismantle them so folks are walking away from the farmers room & just dropping them so it litters up other rooms. And you cant dump junk on them, get the message "you might as well kick yourself in the skins, theres no junk here" or something similar.

I know the event is almost over with but can that be checked for the next time the event is run?
I'm enjoying it, then again I'm not big on combat type mts. :)

Thank you for running this, even if its a short event.
Re: Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/30/2018 09:04 PM CST
I saw a box or two I opened give the same messaging as the treasure map boxes, so they appear to decay in time.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/30/2018 10:18 PM CST

The Thorkim boxes can't be dismantled, but they will decay if left alone long enough: I watched them do that yesterday, and take some junk sacks I put in them with them.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/31/2018 08:38 AM CST
Thats possible, and if so then could the staff either speed up the decay rate or best solution might be to make them dump junk-able or dismantle-able.

I didnt stick around the room just north of the Farmer, that was a big drop point it seemed, & at the entrance, the very first room of the muddy path. It is possible someone was constantly walking up there as the boxes decayed & dumping more instead of USING the bucket that was kindly PROVIDED. I'd say something snarky but trying to offer suggestions to the staff instead of snarking at a player.
Re: Thorkim's box and room bugs 12/31/2018 01:54 PM CST

They've turned off the room XML in high traffic rooms before. Like the Raffle in HE. Could be what's happening there.