Issue with Pass Redemption in Droughtman's 01/24/2018 12:32 PM CST
Two days ago I made the mistake of redeeming Droughtman's passes at about the same moment my character was getting whisked back to the Droughtman's finishing area. The result is I got my package, but not my passes. (I'm speculating that's what caused it because it's all I have to go on.) I scrolled back to make sure I didn't accidentally do something with them, but nothing. I assisted and it was referred up, but I'm not sure my availability is in line with most GMs' availability, and I'm concerned I may not get things resolved before Droughtman's ends this weekend.

Now... we're not talking 20 passes, just 5 extra I ordered. I could just reorder them but I really don't like throwing away money. I'm posting here in case anyone who reads this may be able to help even if I'm offline.
Re: Issue with Pass Redemption in Droughtman's 01/24/2018 12:52 PM CST

Assist. I had a multiplier restored because I redeemed it in the maze and the maze ate it.
Re: Issue with Pass Redemption in Droughtman's 01/24/2018 01:03 PM CST
I did. I assisted the day it happened and it was referred up to a GM. I'm still in the refer queue. I joined the assist queue again today, but I think I have the misfortune of being around when nobody else is.