So ..this is happened in Crossing in the year of the Bronze Wyvern 421 11/15/2016 02:27 PM CST
So this happened. I did edit out the bad word because it was more than I thought could get by on the forums .. I think the rules for IG might have changed since this conversation wasnt just one day but two of this stuff. It started when Mitkiahn got his had caught in the cookie jar ... I can see now that we were wrong to police the gweth so much. I am very glad gweths and the right to think whatever whenever has come about and the battles fought for this right have not been in vain. ... VIVA LA FREE THINKING....

[General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "I was thinking the same thing Jondong"
[13:01] [General] G Jondong thinking, "come say it to my face, you big VERYVERYBADWORDICANTEVENPOSTHERE"
[13:01] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "Ooo, testy testy."
[13:01] [General] G Jondong thinking, "you're nobody, always will be"
[13:02] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "That doesn't bother me in this world, Jondong. I don't measure my success here."
[13:02] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "The fact that you do is pretty sad."
[13:02] [General] G Jondong thinking, "how about i just come and kill you for running your mouth?"
[13:03] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "That'll show me."
[13:06] [General] G Jondong thinking, "awe cute, someone is feeling all big and bad now that their gweth cant get smashed anymore."
[13:06] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "Aww cute, someone is feeling all big and bad for bullying way smaller people."
[13:06] [General] G Jondong thinking, "guess you finally cried hard enough for someone to care"
[13:06] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "You and Aayveia should get together. You're two peas in a pod"
[13:07] [General] G Jondong thinking, "your size has nothing to do with it. youre a punk, thats why you get crapped on"
[13:07] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "Then again, she'll probably ditch you just like all the rest of them did."
[13:07] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "You're making a fool of yourself. Must be embarrassing..."
[13:07] [General] G Jondong thinking, "unlike you i dont need to beg for places to put my fingers"
[13:07] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "You're right, she was begging. Thank you for the compliment."
[13:08] [General] G Jondong thinking, "reading isnt a strong skill of yours either, is it?"
[13:08] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "I'm busy, and you're just ranting on with juvenile thoughts.. I'm not paying much attention, no"
[13:09] [General] G Anarkin thinking, "You two need to take this out of this channel promptly. This is personal business."
[13:09] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "I tried, but he's not paying attention to his personal thoughts."
[13:09] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "He's a bit slow, he hasn't figured it out yet."
[13:10] [General] G Jondong thinking, "how about you shut it, anakrin"
[13:11] [General] G Jondong thinking, "those are fighting words. You ready?"
[13:12] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "I must decline on that one Jondong. Try bullying someone your own size."
[13:12] [General] G Shinikaze thinking, "i'd have killed him for less JD"
[13:12] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "he needs to die a couple of times"
[13:12] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "There she is!"
[13:12] [General] G Jondong thinking, "thats not how this works. you dont get to run your mouth and then hide. I'm coming for you now. Might want to run to a safe spot"
[13:12] [General] G Nazaruss thinking, "Mitkiahn can no longer interupt our thoughts, for a bit."
[13:12] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "keep my name out of your yap, or you're gonna be in a permanent safe zone."
[13:12] [General] G Mitkiahn thinking, "Aye, true"
[13:13] [General] G Ummeqo thinking, "I don't understand why I'm hearing this strange fight in my head"
[13:14] [General] G Deixar thinking, "It is entertaining, do you guys get paid to do this stuff? "
[13:14] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "slow people don't understand adult things, carry on."
[13:15] [General] G Ianhanse thinking, "So now that they don't actually smash a gweth, what are gwethsmashers going to be called?"
[13:15] [General] G Woten thinking, "Gwethsmooshing"
[13:16] [General] G Woten thinking, "No wait, gwethshushing. Damn I'm dumb"
[13:17] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "You have to call it something so people don't feel bullied because their delicate feelings get hurt. Something like...this device that causes you to cease thinking for this long."
[13:18] [General] G Ianhanse thinking, "Gwethsafespacer coming to Trader tables soon..."
[13:19] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "I like that because so many of the yappers do run to a safe space. That's pretty catchy"
[13:19] [General] G Sylme thinking, "You get put into the gwething corner."
[13:19] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "oh! It's like they are in time out!"
[13:20] [General] G Sylme thinking, "exactly!"
[13:20] [General] G Shinikaze thinking, "if you're looking for mitkiahn, don't forget to check the inns. he might have his pants around his ankles already"
[13:20] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "now I think it's time for me to make a time out maker"
[13:20] [General] G Aayveia thinking, "and from what I hear using just one finger"
Re: So ..this is happened in Crossing in the year of the Bronze Wyvern 421 11/15/2016 06:00 PM CST
You call that roleplaying? I dunno, sounds like two brats flinging mud and crap at each other for no good reason. That really wasn't worth reading.
Re: So ..this is happened in Crossing in the year of the Bronze Wyvern 421 11/16/2016 08:51 AM CST

... and that is why prime would not be able to handle world-wide chatter.
Re: So ..this is happened in Crossing in the year of the Bronze Wyvern 421 11/16/2016 12:15 PM CST
>... and that is why prime would not be able to handle world-wide chatter.

You mean like Armifer rolled out last week?
Re: So ..this is happened in Crossing in the year of the Bronze Wyvern 421 11/16/2016 02:11 PM CST
>You mean like Armifer rolled out last week?

I hope you meant this in jest, because he did no such thing. All ESP channels are still considered IC.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: So ..this is happened in Crossing in the year of the Bronze Wyvern 421 11/21/2016 10:17 PM CST
Well this is why we can't have nice things.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: So ..this is happened in Crossing in the year of the Bronze Wyvern 421 12/03/2016 10:52 PM CST

yeah. gweth smack-talk is always so embarrassing.