Estate Holder raffle 10/24/2020 09:06 PM CDT

there doesn't seem to have been a raffle held for the Exterior Decoration voucher? Please advise when these raffles typically happen, it appears to say on the Elanthipedia that it happens when the new gift bags are put out, but that was a a few weeks ago now

Thanks
Re: Estate Holder raffle 10/25/2020 01:18 PM CDT
At this point in time, the Estate Holder raffle is rarely done the same day as the gift bags. I'm a little behind on my normal delivery this month, but it will happen before November comes.

Tullie
Re: Estate Holder raffle 10/27/2020 03:44 PM CDT

Thanks -- this was for the September raffle though I think, if not before? So was one not done for a month?
Re: Estate Holder raffle 10/27/2020 04:22 PM CDT
The gifts and token raffle don't quite line up the same when it comes to viewing them from a monthly perspective.

Gifts are easy, the month they go out is the month of said gift. I.E., the new gift that goes out in November will be the NOVEMBER gift.

Token raffles are a little different. The token raffle items are put on display in Month 1 and the winner is pulled in Month 2. So, using September as an example:

On Sept 12th, Jico pulled Eruwyn's name as the winner for the AUGUST token raffle prize. After which, Jico placed the new token prize item on the display to be raffled off in October.

I usually try to complete the raffle item in the first half of the month, but I lost track of time this month (I'm still not sure how it's the 27th.)

As a note - October will not have a token raffle prize and instead will resume in November (with prize being drawn in December). Any tokens purchased after the October winner has been drawn will be applied to the December drawing.

Tullie
Re: Estate Holder raffle 02/24/2021 11:40 AM CST
Hi,

Are raffles being held at all any more? The same message seems to be on the display that the next prize will be a mystery, and I think this is from November/December of 2020, if not earlier

and FYI, in the tent, no idea what the voucher is for -- maybe just for the raffle winner -- but in terms of clear verbiage, not that this should surprise anyone . . .

look voucher
Perhaps you should read it.

read voucher
You need to be holding a candy apple-red voucher to do that.

get voucher
A wall of force around the voucher prevents you from getting it.
Re: Estate Holder raffle 02/26/2021 02:39 PM CST
Heyo,

The Estate Holder raffle was just held in Prime, Plat, and Fallen today. Prime's winner was present and has already been given their voucher, Plat and Fallen will be delivered when they're online.

If you're unsure what an item being raffled is/does, I recommend reading the information note stored on the same display. I try to include extra information so folks are aware of what they are potentially winning. This new prize for instance is a general storage furniture item and the note holds more info:

An information note reads:
This voucher entitles its bearer to a narrow smokewood locker with dragon-shaped cutouts on the door. The locker is a piece of general storage home furniture and can hold 50 items."

Tullie
Re: Estate Holder raffle 05/17/2021 07:54 AM CDT
>Token raffles are a little different. The token raffle items are put on display in Month 1 and the winner is pulled in Month 2.
>I usually try to complete the raffle item in the first half of the month, but I lost track of time this month (I'm still not sure how it's the 27th.)

April token raffle prize selection nudge.
Re: Estate Holder raffle 05/23/2021 07:08 PM CDT
But I have 8 more days until June!

Tullie