Cannot get new gift? 03/11/2019 12:41 AM CDT
Hey there, so I have tried several times to get the new premie gift in the tent and keep getting the following:

> get bag on table
But you already took a small gift bag. Why do you need another one?

> l on table
On the ebony table you see a small gift bag.

> get gift bag
But you already took a small gift bag. Why do you need another one?

anyone know why it wouldn't be giving me the gift? I definitely have not gotten the new one, and am wondering if I missed others in the past because I assumed I had already grabbed it! :)

Thanks.
Re: Cannot get new gift? 03/11/2019 04:21 AM CDT
>>BLAYD: anyone know why it wouldn't be giving me the gift? I definitely have not gotten the new one, and am wondering if I missed others in the past because I assumed I had already grabbed it! :)

When was the last time you got a gift on this character? Has it not been logged in very much since then? There is a 24-hour timer (in-game time) between the time you can get gifts for the same character.

If you think you're experiencing this in error, or if it doesn't resolve after being logged in for at least 24 hours, please have that character ASSIST in the game, and we'll get it straightened out.

GM Cordulia
Re: Cannot get new gift? 03/18/2019 01:14 AM CDT
Thanks for this, I have a feeling I haven't been logged in for at least 24 hours, I had no idea that was a thing! I'll make sure I get at least that much time in the game and try again.