Outstanding! 01/07/2018 09:40 AM CST
>What other things might be raffle-worthy?

TM Foci

~Gab
Re: Outstanding! 01/07/2018 11:04 AM CST
Hey, I'll take the vouchers. :)

As for what might be raffle worthy? I have no idea :) I'm not really up on what the past vouchers have been shy of the critter voucher
Re: Outstanding! 01/07/2018 11:19 AM CST
I honestly think alteration vouchers are the best possible prize for the raffle personally. Because everyone has something they want altered. Maybe mix it up, and do like a “just one thing” “party” voucher for up to 5 friends. Seriously though, I enter every month and always hope it’s an alteration of some sort. I figure if it’s not one I want I can sell/give it to someone else.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Outstanding! 01/07/2018 11:27 AM CST
Okay, found a page on epedia to look at the past yr & a half or so of premie token raffles.

Yeah, since embiggeners are now available to points but then again folks might not have the points available so still may be a good offer.

Parry stick or other brawling items with cam bult in might be good now that more guilds can use magic. Sorry, not sure what might be good for thieves, maybe chakram for barbs?

I'm taking that the arm pouch with a map on it contained a treasure map? I hear those are in high demand.

crystal, stone, spell, scroll, song stackers??

I hear hiders are always a hot item, I have no idea if they are also the items that let you set up a certain "look"?? If not then those items as well.

I have no idea what the burlap bag with the items that summon libgers is/was, but something similar?

Obviously, behind the screens you may have a way to see what was more popular in sales, I have no idea.

But just looking at the past I thought I'd throw out some ideas.

Not too sure about the twine, string or foci's, I'd rather see the twine in the shop in the strands clubhouse. The cats string & foci, I'm not sure.
Re: Outstanding! 01/07/2018 11:46 AM CST
>>Bennettj13: I honestly think alteration vouchers are the best possible prize for the raffle personally. Because everyone has something they want altered. Maybe mix it up, and do like a “just one thing” “party” voucher for up to 5 friends. Seriously though, I enter every month and always hope it’s an alteration of some sort. I figure if it’s not one I want I can sell/give it to someone else.

This.

Especially alterations that are less commonly available (EZ-atmo, magical items, features, creatures, and ties/toolstraps).

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Paladin new player guide: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Paladin_new_player_guide

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
Re: Outstanding! 01/07/2018 05:28 PM CST
I would love a voucher myself. My guess is that it's been a busy time. Also there seems to be a portion of the population that is just hard to reach. Usually about 1/4 to 1/3 of my raffle winners are really hard to contact.

- Navesi