Re: Some status stuff 03/30/2017 08:16 PM CDT
>I had heard some folks say that you liked having access to old monthly gifts - so there's a new one in Fenwyrthie's, even now. Look for a dusty azure bag. Feedback on what gift you'd like added next is welcome!

A month or two ago someone on Reddit was looking for the August 2016 gift of braided silvery twine. Adding that to Fenwyrthie's Curio Shop would be neat.
Re: Some status stuff 03/31/2017 12:41 AM CDT
That's the second request for the twine, so that is where I'm leaning for the next shop addition.

Another question along that line - are there gifts in those bags that are just kind of ready to retire?
Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Some status stuff 03/31/2017 01:49 AM CDT
>Another question along that line - are there gifts in those bags that are just kind of ready to retire?

I know that the curio shop is just the excess inventory from estate holder gifts but juicing them up a little would be great since you're charging coin to estate holders for what were once gifts freely given.

The embossed parchment in the small tan bag 'On the dusty carpet' is just weird. I don't know why it was ever included in the shop inventory. For die hard completionists I guess? Ready to retire.

overpriced weapons with poor appraisals like these:
Horn-tipped walnut taisgwelduan <- not sure about this appraisal but it looks like it's probably appraises worse than a Milgrym longbow. You're overpaying by 6 plat for gamgweth.
Frost-etched jeo telo <- It's basically a Milgrym broadsword with a 7 stones extra weight for 1 extra point of impact and 1 extra FOI. 37 plat to buy what's marginally superior to a 7 silver stout broadsword (with a gamgweth name). You could buy 2 superior forged steel LE blades (with a gamgweth name if you wanted) for less plats and you wouldn't need a premium subscription to buy them.

The silver-inlaid skinning knife in the small light grey sack 'On the battered trunk', the skinning knife with the red wooden handle in the small cream colored bag 'On the Maple rack', the skinning knife with a jade inlay of a dragon in flight in the small brown bag and the bone-hilted skinning knife with a polished copper blade in the small cornflower-blue sack 'On the marble-topped rosewood table' would be a lot better if they were wearable skinning knives; swappable between wrist, ankle and belt - otherwise there's not much point in them or demand for them IMO.

The Dark jade weapon harness adorned with a pewter dragon in the small beige bag 'On the Maple rack' has fun verbs but for eating a shoulder inventory slot its way too short in length for anyone to choose.

Updating the gaethzen 'On the expansive copper tray' so it was wearable (or even better generally worn) would be great.

I don't know how popular the painting items are but it might make for a fun estate holder art contest to expand the painting selection 'On a long maple table supporting various sized picture stands'. Add another X winning paintings from designs by premium subscription players to the inventory. Add the top 3 to 5 submissions to someplace like Raven's Court or the Town Hall as appraisal items. To make it even cooler take 1 winning submission from each respective guild and install their painting in a guildhall to give a couple handfuls of people a bit of immortality.
Re: Some status stuff 04/03/2017 09:02 AM CDT
I'm not sure if it counts as a monthly gift since I think it was a meeting gift, but, the dye tub.

Even at some outrageous price point.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Compact_dye_tub_with_ebony_handles

I am --- Navak