February Estate Holder Gift Bags Now Available 02/02/2017 03:59 AM CST
Do the bells do anything? I tried ringing them and nothing happened. Studying them also revealed nothing.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html
Re: February Estate Holder Gift Bags Now Available 02/02/2017 04:10 AM CST
try looking at them :) they're door bells for homes. PUT them on the exterior of the home like a home decoration. They will also function as a door bell.

~Lady Kintalia Silvermist~

http://silvermistfamily.wix.com/silvermist
Re: February Estate Holder Gift Bags Now Available 02/09/2017 11:11 AM CST
Does the bell for a normal freestanding home work on Upper Urban homes? It doesn't seem to want to work..
Re: February Estate Holder Gift Bags Now Available 02/09/2017 06:02 PM CST
>>Does the bell for a normal freestanding home work on Upper Urban homes? It doesn't seem to want to work..

The script involved doesn't make any checks for the urban/rural or class status of a home it's applied to, so it shouldn't matter at all.

I'd suggest submitting a BUG report with the home owning character, from the room that contains the entrance to the home that isn't working. That should make it easy for myself or someone else to diagnose the source of the problem.

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"
Re: February Estate Holder Gift Bags Now Available 02/09/2017 08:38 PM CST
Speaking of the bells, I managed to put a bell on my home, and... maybe I'm dense, but I couldn't figure out the syntax to actually ring it. Ring bell, tap bell, ring dwelling, and knock dwelling didn't work, and I couldn't study the bell. Any help here?

- Navesi
Re: February Estate Holder Gift Bags Now Available 02/09/2017 09:29 PM CST
The bell replaces the messaging for the KNOCK verb.
Re: February Estate Holder Gift Bags Now Available 02/09/2017 11:03 PM CST
TOUCH <home> should work. Other verbs may also work, but that is the one specifically set up by that script.

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"