Fang cove portals 01/02/2017 04:45 PM CST
Nohn,

Would it be possible to leave portals open all the time and just check estate holder status? That would be super handy. I like the area and that would make travel there a lot easier. And we wouldn't lose benefit from the rings, since you could use them when you were far out of the way. I don't know, just a thought.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Fang cove portals 01/02/2017 05:06 PM CST
IIRC correctly there was a time when the portals were always open but there was a problem with estate holders using them to exchange items and coins over long distances. The staff responded by having them open only part time. Now that we can use the rings to basically replicate this ability one wonders if there is a need for them to be closed at all, as you have asked.
Re: Fang cove portals 01/02/2017 08:59 PM CST
Guess I didn't think of that. Like droughtmans all over again.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Fang cove portals 01/28/2017 08:48 AM CST

How bout having the merchants open at night in fang cove also.Non prems can get a weapon repaired 24/7 almost anywhere in fang cove you cant sorta back asswords.
Re: Fang cove portals 01/28/2017 09:36 AM CST
People have only been asking for all merchants to be open since the thing opened.

The answer is always 'muh lorez and arpees'.

Which certainly has a place. But not when you're putting together a premier premium flagship location. It shouldn't be worse to live in than literally anywhere else.
Re: Fang cove portals 01/28/2017 02:25 PM CST
At the very least, adding the bribe to enter shops at night like the shops in Shard would be nice.
Re: Fang cove portals 01/29/2017 08:41 AM CST
I'm surprised they don't just let you sell gems/bundles to the NPC's when they are 'guarding the village'. Even the repair guys could probably do it. Players can fix their weapons/armor anywhere, why not 'professionals'?

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!