Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/24/2013 02:09 PM CDT

>In honor of the release of Alchemy -- and to get the ball rolling on your monthly gifts again -- those of you that take it upon yourselves to visit Fang Cove's sky blue tent may become the proud new owners ?>of an assortment of surprises!

Thanks very much to anyone to had a hand in creating the gift.

I know it's a lot of hard, thankless work to put these together, but I for one, get a kick out of em.
Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/24/2013 03:46 PM CDT
yay moose cloth!

Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/24/2013 07:04 PM CDT

Thank you for the lovely gift! Its very very nice!
Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/24/2013 09:16 PM CDT
That's a VERY nice gift.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/25/2013 11:08 AM CDT
I didn't expect my reaction:

SHWIIIIIING
Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/25/2013 05:41 PM CDT
So this was just something for anyone that could get to Fang Cove without the portals open? I tried last night and couldn't find a portal.
Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/25/2013 06:24 PM CDT
The portals to Fang Cove open for monthly meetings, as I understand it.

The gifts are available all month and will change to something different in a month. So, if you don't want to take one of the sea mammoths from Leth or Ratha to Fang Cove, you can easily just wait for the meeting Zadraes planned and pick up a gift then. :)

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Monthly Premium Gifts 07/26/2013 12:20 AM CDT
Ah ok thanks, I thought this was different from the monthly gift and was a limited time thing :) Appreciate the response!