Re: Custom LTBs 04/03/2013 11:47 AM CDT
Three cheers for fixing and releasing the system!

Thanks Zadraes!

Nikpack
Re: Custom LTBs 04/03/2013 03:51 PM CDT

Agreed! This is great news!

<<"earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings."
Re: Custom LTBs 04/07/2013 04:27 PM CDT
<<Agreed! This is great news!>>
Re: Custom LTBs 04/08/2013 06:26 PM CDT
The new system seems to work rather smoothly. Thank you so much!

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: Custom LTBs 04/13/2013 06:17 PM CDT
Is it live for everyone premie now or still in testing?
Re: Custom LTBs 04/19/2013 07:30 AM CDT
I hate to be that person, but since can we have an update since it's been over two weeks? Thanks.

-Artificer Nilassa

You notice Kssarh trying to remain hidden while speaking.
You hear the voice of Kssarh say, "Slackers."
Re: Custom LTBs 04/29/2013 09:50 PM CDT
As soon as possible, I promise. As was said in the announcement, I need to be able to commit the time to a full release, and as the past few weeks have shown, I can't even get through a limited release of 5. I've had family in and out of the hospital and nursing homes, so my attentions have been more out of game than in.

4 of the original 5 were submitted. 3 of those 4 have been approved. The system seems to work, but thus far only titles have been selected/tested by the winners. When things are more steady for me, we'll get a full release going.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Custom LTBs 04/30/2013 10:36 AM CDT
4 of 5 submitted? Were these the warning scrolls that were raffled off? If they were, sorry, but you won't get the fifth. That'll save you some work at least. I'm lousy with coming up with alterations. Been playing for about 11 years so far, all premium, and I have 2 alterations so far and that was because the person doing the alterations did the work. If it could have been transferable, I would have given it to someone who would have used it. As it is, I have a warning stashed in my longcoat.
Re: Custom LTBs 04/30/2013 10:42 AM CDT
Never mind. It looks like my scroll is a different set than being discussed here. GM Persida was running this set.
Re: Custom LTBs 04/30/2013 10:44 AM CDT

He's referring to the LTB thing. Its different from the April fools warning scroll you have. You should read that scroll though and see if there's time left or not. GM Persida (dr-persida@play.net) is responsible for those scroll and I think if you E-Mail her even if its expired, she can work something out for you.

On another note, do you want some help coming up with a design? Plenty of people would help you if you ask in game.
Re: Custom LTBs 05/01/2013 09:56 AM CDT
In response to the warning alterations with Persida, she is most excellent at taking a very generic idea and making something awesome. If you cannot think of something, i encourage you to contact her anyway!

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Custom LTBs 05/11/2013 11:33 AM CDT
Can anyone say whether the LTB custom title things are available for all premium members in Fang's Cove? It's unclear to me whether it's still on test or open to us all and I don't want to burn my Fang's Cove ring trip to check.
Re: Custom LTBs 05/11/2013 04:03 PM CDT
>Can anyone say whether the LTB custom title things are available for all premium members in Fang's Cove? It's unclear to me whether it's still on test or open to us all and I don't want to burn my Fang's Cove ring trip to check.

Not for Traim who knows obviously, but for anyone else who'd like to travel to Fang cove and doesn't have a ring or live near Acenamacra there's the new Grazhir shard installed so its pretty easy to open a moongate to FC.
Re: Custom LTBs 05/11/2013 05:09 PM CDT
Doh. Thanks buddy.
Re: Custom LTBs 05/13/2013 08:12 AM CDT
why is zadraes in a nursing home
Re: Custom LTBs 06/27/2013 10:55 PM CDT
>why is zadraes in a nursing home

Er, I'm not personally checked in. My grandfather has been, but hopefully coming out next week.

Also, custom LTBs are released now. See GM announcements.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Custom LTBs 06/28/2013 04:00 AM CDT
When is the June meeting scheduled for or did I miss it?

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Forging Guru of M'Riss
Re: Custom LTBs 06/28/2013 11:03 AM CDT
Still holding off on the meeting. The best I could offer is the same info I've tossed out before on what I want to get taken care of. If you guys have questions or requests, feel free to post.

I'll try to have one for late July. By then, I should have my feet under me and know where I stand with Premium projects and maybe even a new thing or two to mention.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Custom LTBs 06/29/2013 01:48 PM CDT
Are custom title objects/scrolls tranferable (to another Premium account)?

-Artificer Nilassa

You notice Kssarh trying to remain hidden while speaking.
You hear the voice of Kssarh say, "Slackers."
Re: Custom LTBs 06/29/2013 10:22 PM CDT
>Are custom title objects/scrolls tranferable (to another Premium account)?

No, but once they're used, if the end result is portable (i.e. altered items) those can be transferred.

Unless it's changed with the new stuff.

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Custom LTBs 07/02/2013 01:11 AM CDT
Finished EZAtmo and EZScript items can be transferred after they're finished, provided they didn't start with some sort of bonding mechanic. Signature verbs and titles cannot be transferred.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate