RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/09/2012 09:17 PM CDT
Favors...

Does this work for necros?
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/09/2012 09:33 PM CDT
>>Does this work for necros?

It does for non-Forsaken, at least!

That said, no idea if that is intentional or an oversight.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/09/2012 09:55 PM CDT
>>Does this work for necros?

...! Favors are from the gods! You are godless heathens!

GM Jaedren
P1-P5 Events Guy
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/09/2012 09:56 PM CDT
>>...! Favors are from the gods! You are godless heathens!

It's not a favor as much as an offer!

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/09/2012 09:58 PM CDT
For a brief time, it did, but this has now been blocked. Necromancers cannot purchase favors via the LTB mechanic.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/10/2012 04:13 AM CDT
awww.. there goes redemption....

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/10/2012 08:42 AM CDT
Great release! I didn't realize this was so far in the works from when it was announced at a premie meeting earlier this year.

Of the new choices, the 30 day free ferry and empath services are most enticing. Not having to run to the bank to ensure I can use these systems seems like a pretty nice deal. Laziness for the win!

I don't know how these prices compare to what was announced then (and I'm too lazy to look up the log post of when it was announced), but they seem fair. I would be esctatic if they were all cut in half though. Ten LTB pts seems expensive for something that costs 0.05 plat when you can spend the same number of LTB pts on 1 platinum. Is delivery of an herb really worth 0.95 plat?

Nikpack
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/10/2012 10:56 AM CDT
<<Is delivery of an herb really worth 0.95 plat?>>

That would totally be up to the individual to decide.

GM Jaedren
P1-P5 Events Guy
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/10/2012 04:09 PM CDT
What Jaedren said. We're fine with the costs, don't expect tweaks anytime soon. It was something we had multiple discussions about, and the prices are mind-blowingly lower than the original incarnation. Everyone should be able to get something every month if they choose to do so, multiple somethings for some of them.

If you guys have ideas for other options to consider in future updates, I would be glad to hear them.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/10/2012 04:31 PM CDT
Pretty impressed. affordable, and useful things.
I could see myself using the teleport option on occasion, and can totally see how the rest are pretty handy at times.
Good work.

RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/10/2012 11:01 PM CDT
If you guys have ideas for other options to consider in future updates, I would be glad to hear them.

I'd love to be able to buy scrip for LTBs. After all, both of these translate to income for Simu.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/11/2012 08:23 AM CDT
what about ltbs for quests?
RE: Release: LTB CLAIM 07/11/2012 06:23 PM CDT
<<Pretty impressed. affordable, and useful things.

+1

Madigan