Dogs 09/27/2011 11:41 AM CDT
Wouldn't it be nice to come home and take our loving best-friends out for a walk? It wouldn't have to be a required action, just optional. I feel sorry for my setter who's in the house all day or longer and scratches at the door to get out, but can't. If I'm wrong, and this is something I can do now, please correct me. This could also work for other walkable pets: ferrets, parrots, cats on a leash or other strange creatures I don't know the names of. Thanks!

Eriniel
Re: Dogs 09/30/2011 05:44 PM CDT
A few years ago, I asked if I could have a puppy to run along with me. The answer back then was no- but this was before talk of the pet rewrite.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Dogs 10/01/2011 07:35 AM CDT
careful, they might get stepped on by the donkeys...

or, go necro and make your own <undead> puppies...

<curtesy of Dr demento - "dead puppies">

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Dogs 10/12/2011 10:56 PM CDT

I would love it if the room outside our front door allowed us to do home related things like interact with pets, paint our homes, fix the roof, plant or harvest a garden, etc. I would love it if we had a few more attachments we could use including the lantern, a door window, a door knocker, a window box we could plant flowers in or that would automatically change with the seasons, and a bench or tree swing and tree. It would be a shared communal thing with the other homes on that block, but it would be sort of an outside extension of our homes and we could do special things there we could not do in the rest of the game. I am thinking these items would cost a small fortune, like a leash that would let us take the dog outside, etc. so I am thinking its well beyond what will ever be coded, but we can always hope.