pets 03/14/2010 08:32 AM CDT
Can we have them wander in and out of the house? Make them follow commands or give commands for them to ignore/disobey? Just simple and only in that room and home. PLEASE?!!?

http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Lanita
Ideas for pets 03/21/2010 11:07 AM CDT
1) Please give us a menu like the home scents that would let us select a personality for a pet. Each personality would have a different set of randome actions
2) Please let us set a demeanor for a pet. If set to warm it will let others pet it that are not guests.
3) Please give us things for our pet that wlll let us internact with the pet directly other than the current verbs, like a food dish, a pet bed, a pet brush that can be left out on the floor and not take up a slot.
4) Please make it appear that the pet does in fact go out the door or window from time to time, if appropriate to that animal. Please allow us to add a pet door on the inside of a door without taking up a wall slot or one of the exterior modification slots
5) Again, please give us more container pets and appropriate containers. Please give us stands for these containers so they do not take up table space. Please put a slot in the homes for these that do not take up current slots.
6) please give us pet toys that will interact with the pet (add some random actions associated wit the pet) and that will allow us to interact with the pet directly. Please give us a container for these items that will not take up a slot or allow a certain number of toys to be on the floor in addition to what is there and not take up a slot for the floor.
7) Please give us a way to interact with the pet's random actions and make the pet responsive. Like it if jumps up on my bed, make it possible for me to shoo it off my bed or pick it up and put it in it's bed
8) please make pets age if I choose that as an option
9) Please make portable pets that we can pick up, and carry with us. I want a hamster ball for my hamster that normally lives in the hamster trail. I want the ball and hte hamster trail and I'm hoping they won't take away from my normal pet slot or take up any of the other slots I have in the home, but I want to be able to put the hamster ball with hamster in it in my backpack the way I can a fish bowl.
10) Please sell pet food and fish food and make the critters react to these items

"Sometimes you guys scare me."--Annwyl
"You people worry me."--GM Abasha
"Hmm..."--Z
Re: Ideas for pets 03/22/2010 09:01 AM CDT
Great Ideas!

>>That being said... If you are going to damn yourself, you may as well do it all the way. -GM Abasha