More pets in a container type pets 01/17/2010 10:34 AM CST
I like the aquarium idea that lets us have more than one pet. But what I want is a pair of nesting turtle doves for my empath's manor home, in addition to normal pet and an aquarium. Would this be possible? The doves would of course never come out of their cage.

"Sometimes you guys scare me."--Annwyl
"You people worry me."--GM Abasha
"Hmm..."--Z
Re: More pets in a container type pets 01/17/2010 11:02 AM CST
If it was possible, it would probably be an auction only item.

But you never know unless you ask, right?

I can foresee a problem though...
The fish tank/aquarium has scripts so if the birds have scripts...you could have a problem with two scripts interfering with each other in the room.

I know someone with one of those moving portraits from the festival and a fish tank/aquarium. Only one works at a time. You either LOOK or GLANCE at the item to get the script going.

SUGGESTION:
Have a moving portrait with nesting turtle doves in it, or other animals too for those that don't want turtle doves? New furniture shop anyone?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: More pets in a container type pets 01/17/2010 06:28 PM CST
Could have bird cages with different types like they have aquariums. Then swap between em when you want a change :)

On a whim...: http://www.lostonawhim.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"
Re: More pets in a container type pets 01/18/2010 04:09 PM CST
I think they already sell birds as main pets at the harbor pier in Ilaya.

-=<(Taeja Vakeho'leyiye)>=-

"Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts." ~ The Buddha"
Re: More pets in a container type pets 03/03/2010 04:50 PM CST
I cannot really see birds as a viable option with this, having had pet birds irl, keeping them in a cage and never taking them out doesn't really work well.

More terrarium type pets which could be used with a main pet such as a cat, dog, ferret, bird etc, though would be awesome.

I can see scorpions, spiders, hermit crabs, small catapillars, centipedes, banana slugs, snails, small lizards such as geckos, anoles and chameleons, possibly butterfies or moths, preying mantids, tree frogs, toads, salamanders, newts and so on.

I have one terrarium I love and would find having a few more really great.

Also with main (non container) pets, could we maybe get small monkeys, rabbits, chinchillas, moles, Iguanas, bearded dragons and maybe a couple more snakes or lizards added as pets please, maybe a parrot, macaws cockatoos, cockatiels, love birds or doves that are a main pet could work.

Also maybe something like an insect eating plant, pitcher venus flytrap or something.

Non atmo house plants would be interesting too.

-Morganae -- who
has been called the "true ruler" of the Elven people
-Termed the "Leth Deriel that Never Was",
it was built with much of the same architecture and streets named after the jewels
that Morganae's people sang to shape the foundations.