pet personalities 11/22/2008 11:33 AM CST
i would like to be able to select a personality for my pet.

--Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.--It's never just a game when you're winning.--There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.--George Carlin
Re: pet personalities 11/23/2008 07:58 AM CST
Me too, though my hedgehog is kind of funny to watch.

Francelia
Re: pet personalities 11/23/2008 05:54 PM CST
I love some of the messaging the pets have. But having a menu like the home scent one would be a nice option. Even if I just wanted to change it depending on who is visiting, it would be nice.

I would really like one of those options to allow people who are not guests to pet my pet, the way on occasion a shadowling will show up that is friendly. I'd like another one to be mischievious, and one to be guarded and one to be shy, etc. I keep wondering as I look at shadowlings if that script could be borrowed for our home pets, with some modification.

I'd love it if the mischievious cat for instance tried to fish out of the fish bowl and caused mysterious crashes in the unseen depths of my home from time to time, after which she/he would come bolting out of hiding with fur standing on end.... Things like that.

--Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.--It's never just a game when you're winning.--There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.--George Carlin
Re: pet personalities 11/24/2008 11:34 AM CST
I'd love it if my pet rock would be a little pissed he's not allowed to be free and tumble down the river bed. heh