Almalne Alolan 06/13/2017 01:49 PM CDT
I just noticed what I think are some bugs along Almalne Alolan, Grassy Road. They are present in at least two of the rooms and work like this:

[Almalne Alolan, Grassy Road]
The lines of Ilithic apple trees thin out and are smaller than their towering neighbors to the east allowing patches of monkshood to grow among the grasses. They bloom in a multitude of colors, one patch showing white, another purple and a third yellow. Set to one side of the roadway is a gracefully carved wooden gate. You also see a refined ironwood cabin.
Obvious paths: east, west.

>>home claim
1) Found a refined ironwood cabin in an area available to anyone.
2) Found a simple driftwood cottage in an area available to anyone.

>>tap cottage
You tap a simple driftwood cottage.

>>look cottage
You see nothing unusual.
[This home is available to be claimed.]

as you can see the cottage is not visible in "you also see". I bugged it but thought I would also post here.
Re: Almalne Alolan 06/13/2017 03:11 PM CDT
Thanks, I'll pass along that this needs to be looked into.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Almalne Alolan 06/14/2017 06:57 PM CDT
Actually I dug a little further and learned that this might be intentional to prevent rooms from being cluttered up with uninhabited homes. HOME CLAIM is the intended verb to determine what empty rooms are available.

Thanks,

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Almalne Alolan 06/15/2017 11:34 AM CDT
What Helje said.

There are places where there have, at times, been "you also see an empty cottage, an empty cottage, an empty house, an empty house, zomg more empty houses"

Claimable homes can still be found - and if you wanted the hidden one instead of the visible one, the hidden one should become visible if you claim it and go inside.

If it doesn't, then THAT would be something we'd want to chase down.

Thank you!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Almalne Alolan 06/15/2017 07:22 PM CDT
Thanks for your replies. The strange thing is i've taken it upon myself to document all of the player housing intermittently and never seen this before (granted much of the grunt work is done by a script these days). I guess I'll not worry about it.