Issue with downgrading a home 12/23/2015 06:38 PM CST
Backstory: I just recently came back from a 2 month hiatus, and as part of the reactivation I had billing manually downgrade my account from premium status to basic. I do want to have a home still, however, so I purchased 500 simucoins in order to buy a simucoin version of a house to replace the premium one. I ran into an obstacle, however, because the old premium house still exists in game. This has prevented me from even spending the simucoins to buy a simucoin deed, and because my account is no longer premium I cannot access the house to retrieve items or anything. Home reclaim also does not work, since nothing has been put in storage since the home still exists. I assisted, and because the GM was unable to help at the time (they didn't want to break me since houses are complex) an e-mail was sent for someone more knowledgeable to take a look.

Cut to the present. It's almost two weeks later and I still haven't had a response and the situation is still the same. I'm stuck with a premium house I can't access, and 500 simucoins I can't spend on a simucoin house. It was suggested by a player that the house will eventually fix itself when the system reclaims it, but that could take up to 2 months. Is there any way of speeding this along? Also, am I making things worse by checking the status of my home with HOME RECALL every time I log in and periodically while I am playing? I hope that isn't resetting some sort of inactivity timer or something and making the process take longer than it otherwise would.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Issue with downgrading a home 12/26/2015 11:12 PM CST
Normally, homes unhouse after 30 days and are put back out as unclaimed, putting your things in a file for reclaim.

Throw an email to me at dr-naohhi@play.net and I'll loop in the Premium team to see if we can help expedite it.

---
NaOH+HI