Homes in the Abandoned Clan in Sorrow's Reach 10/01/2013 11:24 PM CDT
Is there any way to check to see if the 2 homes in that area are held by active players? if they are not, would it be possible to make them available?
Re: Homes in the Abandoned Clan in Sorrow's Reach 10/02/2013 02:07 AM CDT
The way to check if there are available homes is to go into the area and use HOME CLAIM. It will list whatever is available.

I think you can also tell by looking at a home -- if it says "this is X's home", it's taken, otherwise it's free.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Homes in the Abandoned Clan in Sorrow's Reach 10/02/2013 10:40 AM CDT

right. let me clarify what i meant, sorry.

there are 2 homes in the area that are claimed, neither name is familiar but that doesn't mean anything because i have homes that are own by alts. i was wondering if they, the gm's, could please check and see if those to homes are held by active players/accounts, and if they are not, could they please make them available.

if the rooms need to be marked some how, i can do that so they are easier to find.
Re: Homes in the Abandoned Clan in Sorrow's Reach 10/02/2013 11:35 AM CDT
The system does reclaim homes, have had it happen.

I don't think it depends on how active you are however, just whether your account is paid up and premium.
Re: Homes in the Abandoned Clan in Sorrow's Reach 10/02/2013 12:12 PM CDT
I think the only time a house is freed up is when the account is closed for x amount of time. It's an automated process.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Homes in the Abandoned Clan in Sorrow's Reach 10/02/2013 11:22 PM CDT
Gretae is active. Small, but active. :)