A Few Home Questions 10/09/2011 02:17 AM CDT
Ok, first and foremost. I became a premie not even one month ago. Everything I've been able to find clearly states that in order to be eligible for a house you must be a premie for 90 days.

Why am I able to purchase a home? :P

Ok, from there, I was given a "pair of raccoons" which you can put on your door. They're extraordinarily old from my understanding, and they don't work. Why is this?
Re: A Few Home Questions 10/09/2011 03:41 AM CDT
Were you a premie before? That's what happened to me. I had been premie years ago and that counted towards my 90 days. As for the raccoons, no clue about those.

Mialeigh, Speaker of the Order of the White Rose
_________
There are two ways to live your life,
One is as if nothing is a miracle.
The other way is as if everything is.
-ยป Albert Einstein
Re: A Few Home Questions 10/09/2011 03:50 AM CDT
>>Ok, from there, I was given a "pair of raccoons" which you can put on your door. They're extraordinarily old from my understanding, and they don't work. Why is this?

Wrong neighborhood type, perhaps? A lot of those things have restrictions on the type of home they can be applied to.
Re: A Few Home Questions 10/09/2011 07:24 AM CDT
study the home/cabin/domicile, etc to see what type of neighborhood it is. i believe to use the raccoons it has to be a freestanding home in a rural neighborhood, not sure as to whether it has to be upper class, middle class or lower class type home though. if you don't see it by "studying" the raccoons, put in an assist and a gm should be able to tell you what type of home they are meant for.

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: A Few Home Questions 10/09/2011 01:58 PM CDT
Thanks for the help folks.

As for the Premie thing, I've never been premie in my life. I'm not sure what happened, and I'm not overly complaining, but it's just curious.... :P