farmsteads and hunting lodges etc 08/12/2010 03:56 PM CDT
These are really nice. I'd like to see the basic idea cloned in a few places, like the area south of the Haven Ferry, along the road to the Rakash Village, on the road between Leth and Acenamacra, on the road between Leth and the gondola, on the road between Leth and Ilaya, and on the salt road out the west gate of hib. Hopefully some trees and knolls could be added into the mix. I'd also really like to see more hunting lodges built in mountainous areas, and some sea side or lake side villas or river side villas built along rivers and lakes and the ocean with more functional trees to climb, berries to pick, vegetables to collect, animals to pet, piers to recline on and fish, boats to rent and fish from, swings to swing in, gazebos and meadows with functional braziers or fire pits to cook things on and places to buy the cooking stuff at. I'm going to stop now. My wish list can get over whelming I've been told. I love the work being done and would like to see more of it. Thanks.

"If you insist that roleplaying involves Shakespearean dialogue over tea, it reveals a flaw in your current conception of roleplaying that I encourage you to play with." -Armifer