Race specific Housing and a few guilds which seem to be left out 12/20/2009 02:57 PM CST
I know they currently have Halfling only housing, Elothean House homes, S'kra Mur only areas, and Dwarven and Gor'tog.

Is there any chance of please having Elven only housing near the Dragon's spine and in Leth also south of Leth Deriel?

Maybe after the Lyras event is over there could be some Prydaen and perhaps Rakash only homes near the borders of Forfedhar? Or perhaps near the favor area they use for their gods?

Gnome specific and Kaldar housing, south of Shard possibly, would be kind of neat.

Just to be fair I suppose we should put Human housing in Therengia somewhere, or Zoluren.

I am unware of current Bard only housing, not sure if those who play Bards regularly would be interested in this sort of thing. Maybe in the Bard guilds or certain Taverns and Theatres?

I am not familair if there is current Moon Mage only housing around either. Somewhere within the Crossings Guild, near the Mansion in Leth or in Throne City would make sense if not.

Also now that the guild is finally out and all the necros are having so much fun, any chances of necromancer only housing? I am sure if this were done it would not be announced wildly or known, just curious though.

Celitha