Smoke Damaged Homes 05/15/2009 11:39 AM CDT
How did some homes become smoke damaged and how do we clean/fix them?
Re: Smoke Damaged Homes 05/15/2009 11:42 AM CDT
I chuckled a little bit at the first question

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: Smoke Damaged Homes 05/15/2009 02:19 PM CDT
Tachid burned them down.
You don't, unless you actually own it, then try entering it and check again? Assist?

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
Re: Smoke Damaged Homes 05/18/2009 12:48 AM CDT
>How did some homes become smoke damaged and how do we clean/fix them?

Some homes became smoke damaged when Tachid was destroying other housing in the area. It was part of the event, just as the cleaning/fixing of them likely will be.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Smoke Damaged Homes 06/28/2009 09:06 AM CDT
Actually, If it is allowed I would prefer to keep my home smoke damaged. As the home I really want is very rare and expensive, a tree house, as I am an Elven Ranger this would make more than reasonable in character sense.

Since this is unlikely to happen anytime soon though, guild or race is not really considered when it comes to housing type, just location. I would like to keep the only real feature that keeps my home from being standard cabin home, please.

Celitha