New Housing Polls 01/15/2009 07:40 PM CST
Hey, guys!

I just wanted to let you know that there are now a few Premium housing-related polls open. You can find the links to them on the main page. If you have any further questions or would like elaboration on something, please feel free to post here, and I'll try to answer you as best I can. Thanks for voting!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: New Housing Polls 01/15/2009 08:00 PM CST
It's funny you should mention this: Just a few weeks ago, I was looking for a home down in Shard. But the homes I liked were all occupied, and most of the rest were either guild-restricted or in a neighborhood I don't see this especial character choosing to live in.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: New Housing Polls 01/16/2009 03:28 PM CST
Some of the provinces don't really need more housing or at least don't need it as badly in my opinion. I understand there's an option limitation to the polls, but you might want add some sort of clarifier to the question or rework the options to include at least an "other" sort of thing.

On a tangent, though, any chance of having a board or catalog or something listing all the neighborhoods (in total, if not on a vacancies-only basis)?

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: New Housing Polls 01/16/2009 05:33 PM CST
I wish the housing section behind the war mage/empath guild could be made more ranger friendly since the only other option in the entire area is living in Fayrin's rest if you're a Ranger. The entire section is pretty abandoned as it is.

---
"When Drex breaks hearts, its not from sad men. Its from people screaming as its being ripped from their ribcage."
"Drex knows that the quickest way to a male's heart is between the second and third ribs."
"I've seen her tear a man's lips clean off"
Re: New Housing Polls 01/21/2009 09:40 PM CST
>I understand there's an option limitation to the polls, but you might want add some sort of clarifier to the question or rework the options to include at least an "other" sort of thing.

I'm... not really sure what you mean by this. Besides, I assumed people could post on the forums (in this folder) if they wanted to elaborate or expand upon their voting decision.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: New Housing Polls 01/23/2009 09:47 AM CST
More tree houses were not on the list of option of what we would like to see more of. I was debating picking knolls to mean more of the special types of housing of all kinds, but I decided that would probably not reflect that choice accurately.

--There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.--George Carlin
Re: New Housing Polls 01/23/2009 10:11 AM CST
I've always wonder why there were not more knolls in the lands. Olvi, though associated with Riverhaven and Arthe Dale housing wise, were said to have all the lands as their home, so, I'd love to see knoll's on the islands, Shard and P5. Just a few dispersed about would be great.

~Eoworfinia~
Maxwell Smart: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
The Chief: I don't know. Were you thinking, "Holy **, holy **, a swordfish almost went through my head"? If so, then yes.
Re: New Housing Polls 01/23/2009 12:20 PM CST
>>I've always wonder why there were not more knolls in the lands. Olvi, though associated with Riverhaven and Arthe Dale housing wise, were said to have all the lands as their home, so, I'd love to see knoll's on the islands, Shard and P5. Just a few dispersed about would be great.

^This.

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo because the status is not quo." - Dr. Horrible
Re: New Housing Polls 01/23/2009 02:03 PM CST
>More tree houses were not on the list of option of what we would like to see more of. I was debating picking knolls to mean more of the special types of housing of all kinds, but I decided that would probably not reflect that choice accurately.

There's still some vacant on the islands, though it would've been nice if even the Ratha ones weren't so out of the way with nothing to do way out there. I guess being out of the way makes it so bad that I haven't heard a single person interested in my treehouse out there, let alone swapping a mainland one :(

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer