Temple Hill 12/07/2002 11:19 AM CST
Is there any indication when this housing area will open?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Temple Hill 12/09/2002 10:37 AM CST
If I knew, you would know. I empathize with you in the wait and appreciate your patience.

GM Iocanthe
Re: Temple Hill 12/11/2002 04:09 PM CST
Where is this located?

Saisir
Re: Temple Hill 12/11/2002 05:18 PM CST

>Where is this located?

It hasn't been built yet, as Iocanthe indicated.
Re: Temple Hill 01/21/2003 04:28 AM CST
> read my token
A manor token reads:
This token gives the bearer ownership of Temple Hill Manor, which will be located outside the west gate of The Crossings.

I bought this last year for a considerable sum and was told it was expected to be ready soon. I remember being at the auction and thinking I would like it, well now I got it. Could you tell me if Countess Vanassa is close to finishing the design? I have watched the last owner patiently plead for updates but it has been well over 6 months now since this and the cottage were auctioned.

Thanks in advance

player of Synyster Shadowmaiden
Re: Temple Hill 01/25/2003 10:58 AM CST
Greetings, you might want to get ahold of the person that gave/sold you that token. One, they are not transferable, which means we only give it to the person that bought it at the auction. Two, its not ready, has no forseable future of being ready and I have talked to both of the folks that bought the homes and offered them their money back. Gm Rinae
Re: Temple Hill 01/25/2003 02:41 PM CST
Will a refund be offered to my character in Platinum as I purchased a token there?
Re: Temple Hill 01/26/2003 01:42 AM CST
LOL well that is just great. If it was non-transferable why didn't it say so on the token??????? I actually bought it from an empath whose name I forget, and I remember it was Sammee who originally won it at auction, and his character has been passed along, so I have no chance of a refund, and I suggest you refrain from giving anyone a refund since I have clearly been deceived to the tune of about 1000 plats.

I was looking forward to a nice house in crossing but I should have known it was too much to expect. Once again all i am left with is bitter disappointment.

Synyster Shadowmaiden << player of
Re: Temple Hill 01/27/2003 03:17 PM CST
In fact, it clearly states the token gives the bearer ownership, so since i am the bearer, I am the owner, and I get the refund right? Otherwise the original owner makes more than twice as much on it.
Temple Hill Cottages and Doors 10/15/2003 09:42 PM CDT
Is there any chance of getting a shop or merchant that can put interior doors on the cottages in the new Temple Hill housing area? I love my home, I love its location, I love the housing area, but my plain door makes the interior look less than perfect.

I ran all over the lands trying to find someone to install a door, finally after assisting I learned that its a unique housing area and exterior customizations are not an option. Seeing as how a door is only viewed on the interior (at least in the game), I was hoping this could be changed. If not could we at least get a shop or wandering merchant to give us some door options? Thanks.

-A.Z. Captain's Court, Temple Hill.
Re: Temple Hill Cottages and Doors 10/17/2003 08:16 AM CDT
I'm pretty sure INTERIOR doors are not customizable anywhere. However, I think you can tap them to hide them.

~V.R.
Re: Temple Hill Cottages and Doors 10/17/2003 10:44 AM CDT
<<I'm pretty sure INTERIOR doors are not customizable anywhere. However, I think you can tap them to hide them.

Nope. In my freestanding home I have an arched laurelwood door.

"Teacher says... every time a bell rings, an alfar gets his wings and a Gnome is sacrificed to a nameless and blasphemous ancient demon."

Kinsmen, Steel, Stone.
www.stone-clan.com
Re: Temple Hill Cottages and Doors 10/17/2003 12:56 PM CDT
If it's popular enough, and I get Rinae's okay, maybe I'll add interior doors to the list of things I'll pretty up for contest winners. ;)

Iocanthe
Re: Temple Hill Cottages and Doors 10/17/2003 12:57 PM CDT
PS

You generally get a custom interior door when you've had an apartment-type home with that custom door, and it transfers when you move to freestanding.

Or at least, that was my experience.

Been a while, though, so I could be wrong. :)

Io
Re: Temple Hill Cottages and Doors 10/17/2003 02:24 PM CDT
Um, no. The door on any home is part of the EXTERIOR modifications to the home and is geared to home class and such, even though it is viewed from the interior of a freestanding home.

If you have an arched teak door on your apartment and move to a free standing home, you'll revert back to a plain door. If you have a marble inlaid gold painted door with carvings of Iocanthe in all her glory, and move your home, you'll end up with a plain door.

Doors are bought at the exterior shops and are an exterior item on your home, even if you see it from inside. If there is no exterior shop catering to the homes in Temple Hill neighborhood, then there are also no doors available for them. I would think perhaps you could arrange for the middle class or upper class door shops to recognize those homes, but I don't know if that's possible from a coding standpoint.

If you have a plain door and don't like it, as someone pointed out, you can TAP the door to make it not visible inside the house.

Brynnhilde
__
There's no place like home...
Homeowners' FAQ
http://www.arcanewolf.com/homes/index.html

Need a ride? Learn about horses!
http://www.mytwokronars.com/brynnhilde.html
Lack of housing in Temple Hill 12/14/2009 05:22 PM CST
Now that we can have multiple houses per account, is there any chance we could have more houses added to Temple Hill housing area(out the West Gate of Crossing) please? There are currently 2 available house out of 30+ rooms. It'd be nice to have a bit more selection (due to mana constraints) if possible. Please with sugar on top!

Thanks for listening!
Chris
Re: Lack of housing in Temple Hill 12/15/2009 03:52 PM CST
Now that most of the abandoned housing has been done away with and the new multiple houses per account perk has been added, I'll be reevaluating all of the existing neighborhoods at the beginning of the new year. This task as well as the release of new housing areas (currently planned and being worked on) means I'll also be working to add back housing where there might be need. I can definitely consider Temple Hill as one of those areas. It was literally a ghost town when I checked before, but I'll be happy to put some more housing in there if it's totally packed now. Just gimme a bit. :)

Thanks for the request!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Lack of housing in Temple Hill 12/15/2009 04:34 PM CST
Thank you very much for the response!

Chris

P.S. As an update, all the homes are now claimed in Temple Hill so I'll be patient! :-(
Re: Lack of housing in Temple Hill 12/20/2009 01:51 AM CST
>P.S. As an update, all the homes are now claimed in Temple Hill so I'll be patient! :-(

As of now, there's at least 2 open homes in Temple Hill available to own. I just checked. ;)

And no, I didn't add any (yet).

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague