Shard door housing? 06/06/2014 12:35 PM CDT
I'm looking to buy a house in Shard and was confused to find that there are manors on Diamond Street, villas on the lake, treehouses up the mountain and a dozen plus free standing street homes open but absolutely no door only housing in the city. The handful of doors in the inns are taken as are all the flats on the south bridge. I know there's Cathrine's Court outside the city but I was really looking for a simple apartment inside the city proper

Is there door housing anywhere that I've missed? Or any hope to add a few more doors to the inn's? 2-4 doors per inn seems skimpy compared to how much free standing housing there is.

-= Alesche =-
Mountain Elf - Historian - Free Empath of the Crystal Tower
Heavy RPer Looking for Connections!
AIM: DRAlesche
Re: Shard door housing? 06/06/2014 04:50 PM CDT
I think the Warrior Mage/Empath guild had some doors in the basement. I'm not sure which of those two guilds they might be limited to, however.
Re: Shard door housing? 06/06/2014 04:52 PM CDT
And I know you said the south gate was all full, but just to be sure there are four or possibly five areas there that have apartments. Did you check them all?
Re: Shard door housing? 06/07/2014 03:47 AM CDT
The doors in Stormwill are Warrior Mage only, Empath housing in the tower is more free standing homes.

And I went to double check the south bridge. There are five doors, and all of them taken :( But there are still several shops without apartments above them ... hint hint.

(Vain hope, I know)

-= Alesche =-
Mountain Elf - Historian - Free Empath of the Crystal Tower
Heavy RPer Looking for Connections!
AIM: DRAlesche