Crystal Forest 12/02/2011 11:31 PM CST
I love the Crystal Forest area and have been considering maybe getting a home there. I just have a few questions:

1) I noticed that it's full. But some areas only have two houses in them, while others have four. Is that right? Is it possible to sprinkle out a few more?

2) Some of the houses are trees and others are lodges. If I were to get a tree, could I change it into a lodge?

3) I have been watching my login screen for a few of the residents to log on in case I wanted to talk to them about selling -- but there are some whom I've never seen, and I've been watching for several weeks now. I imagine if they were truly inactive their houses would be reclaimed?

Also, if anyone knows of any other forested/snowy mountain housing areas west of Shard (crossing over into Forf would be okay too), please let me know.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Crystal Forest 12/03/2011 08:31 AM CST
i don't know if its snowy, or forested, but there is another housing area to the west near horse clan, near the DragonPriest area. Its on ranik's maps. As far as whether any of the houses there are availble, i'm uncertain, but one of my people has a home there plat-side. Its a beautiful area, and convenient if you go near DPs <the robed ones>

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Crystal Forest 12/03/2011 11:26 PM CST
>>but there is another housing area to the west near horse clan, near the DragonPriest area.

Thanks for the note. I will have to check it out.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Crystal Forest 12/06/2011 09:56 AM CST
"I love the Crystal Forest area and have been considering maybe getting a home there. I just have a few questions:

1) I noticed that it's full. But some areas only have two houses in them, while others have four. Is that right? Is it possible to sprinkle out a few more?"

I know what you mean, I got very lucky about a week ago, when I finally noticed 'one' available. Keep checking regularly, I think folks come an go a lot more frequently these days...

I agree, there should be more homes in that area.

~Wyns
Re: Crystal Forest 12/06/2011 06:20 PM CST
>>Keep checking regularly, I think folks come an go a lot more frequently these days...

Thanks for the advice, I will do!

-- Player of Eyuve