Crystal Forest 07/01/2010 04:41 AM CDT
Did not see an announcement on the forums, so I will post one.

Another new neighborhood has opened in Ilithi. Head out the west gate a ways and look for a twisting mountain trail.
Re: Crystal Forest 07/01/2010 07:36 AM CDT
We should all give a round of applause to Xelten who created this wonderful mountain neighborhood. This is a job well done.

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Crystal Forest 07/01/2010 02:27 PM CDT
Thanks! Some folks got lost, so I went ahead and mapped it:
http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/RanikMap70a

There are several tree houses and lodges (upper class rural) still available. Ranger friendly.

The other new neighborhoods that came out recently are pretty neat as well, and also Ranger friendly.
Re: Crystal Forest 07/01/2010 03:26 PM CDT
While there wasn't a wild plum tree grove in the Zaldi Taipa one, I forgive the GM's due to how well the area turned out anyhow...:P

Thanks for all the housing love in Ilithi this week! Haven't been over to the Crystal Forest yet, but did take a walk around the Lake of Tears one and it was nice too. The Kukalakai statue was a nice touch, and I need to spend more time with the old fisherman to see if he has anything more to talk about. Is there fishing off the pier?

Nice work GM's, thanks!
Kythryn
Re: Crystal Forest 07/01/2010 03:54 PM CDT
Glad you're enjoying the Lake of Tears.

And yes, while there are no fishing supplies on the pier - you should be able to join the fisherman in fishing. Maybe you'll catch the General one day.

-Raesh
Re: Crystal Forest 07/01/2010 05:11 PM CDT
Very nice area, Xelten. I probably have ranger bias, but still, good job.

~Brian/Bahb
Re: Crystal Forest 07/01/2010 10:40 PM CDT
Not being of a member of the Upper Crusters, I will be content to squat outside Xelten's spired abode with a wooden bowl in my hand, shivering in the snow melt, pleading "alms, please, alms for the dink?"

~Brian/Bahb
Re: Crystal Forest 07/02/2010 12:29 AM CDT
Xelten, you are full of surprises, frist a play which was great and now this! Well done, very well done indeed! I look forward to more surprises from you in the future.

Thanks,

Miv

I will paper cut you to death with my awesome ranger TM!
Re: Crystal Forest 07/02/2010 07:50 AM CDT
>>Xelten, you are full of surprises, frist a play which was great and now this! Well done, very well done indeed! I look forward to more surprises from you in the future.

Credit to Leucius for the play, all I did was loosely follow his script. More surprises in the works, though no telling when they will show.
Re: Crystal Forest 07/02/2010 10:03 AM CDT
Yay Maps!

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.-Inauri
Re: Crystal Forest 07/03/2010 06:52 PM CDT
>Did not see an announcement on the forums, so I will post one.

Heh, sorry -- I was getting to it. Been busy since the meeting. But yes, it's out in all instances. :)

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Crystal Forest 07/13/2010 09:42 AM CDT
These are beautiful.

"If you insist that roleplaying involves Shakespearean dialogue over tea, it reveals a flaw in your current conception of roleplaying that I encourage you to play with." -Armifer