Whoopsie! 03/13/2010 02:38 AM CST
ATTENTION: Residents of Diamond & Opal Streets and the South Bridge Flats!

During the implementation of the new gate additions to Shard, the houses from the main streets and the apartments on the South Bridge have vanished inadvertently.

Please -- don't panic! I know you might be, but don't. It's totally fixable. Your stuff is NOT lost.

We just need a little bit of time to find the backup information so we can recreate the facades. We ask that you please be patient with us while we get things sorted and just accept (perhaps begrudgingly) the fact that this was a totally accidental occurrence. We apologize profusely for any trouble this issue may have caused, but please understand that raging and saying how much you hate us for inconveniencing you really won't help. Thanks in advance. <3

The only thing we might have a slight bit of trouble figuring out on our own is the exterior customization on your home. If that's the case, we'll get in touch with you so we can offer a replacement.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Zadraes or myself privately.

Thank you so much for your cooperation, and we hope to have this situation resolved as quickly as possible.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Whoopsie! 03/13/2010 08:32 AM CST
have you implemented the gates in plat too? my barbarian's house is down there in that instance.

the world is broken
Re: Whoopsie! 03/13/2010 02:01 PM CST
That's kind of like the time that they added the repair shop on Hara'jaal and wiped out the arch in TF. Good times.
Re: Whoopsie! 03/14/2010 11:07 AM CDT
>apartments on the South Bridge

So I have a question about these...

I've checked every room (before and after the vanishing) with a HOME LOOK, and they all return the "...not appear to be a residential neighborhood" messaging. I have of course seen the doors on some buildings (ex. You also see a handsome door at the side of the building.), are those supposed to be the apartments? If so, how do you claim them, doesn't look like any of the ones are named right now and they are all locked. This is in Prime.

Thanks!
Kythryn
Re: Whoopsie! 03/15/2010 12:55 AM CDT
I'm actually pretty sure the apartments there are restricted / not actually released yet. Something to look forward to. :)

ASGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)
Logistics Lead
Re: Whoopsie! 03/15/2010 01:19 AM CDT
woot!

I've been looking forward to it since the listing at the beginning of the year that showed 5 to be there "somewhere". Now I just have to hope I'm elite enough to make the cut...boo to HoA's! :P
Kythryn