Attention: Tree Huggers 12/15/2009 03:58 PM CST
Greetings!

It's my pleasure to announce that several oak trees in Ilithi have been transformed into residential abodes for interested Estate Holders. They are located along the game trail in the Gilen Otso Steppes, west of the city of Shard.

The treehouses closest to Guildleader Tomma's shattered oak are reserved exclusively for her students (in layman's terms: guilded rangers only). The ones closer to the grasslands are available for members of the general population to own.

Be aware! The crafty clouded arzumos tend to stalk around these parts, so if you're an interested in a treehouse here, you'll want to be aware that it's a bit dangerous for unsuspecting adventurers.

Enjoy!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Attention: Tree Huggers 12/15/2009 07:41 PM CST
The housing market sure moves fast. Went out for a couple hours. Between when I went out and got home, the houses were released and all claimed.
Re: Attention: Tree Huggers 12/15/2009 08:03 PM CST
Don't fret! Inetor announced that there will be a few other areas under construction in the near future. Perhaps an attendant at the gathering wouldn't mind posting them for people who weren't there?

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague