Ranger friendly homes 08/04/2008 07:39 PM CDT
I might not be looking around hard enough, but I can't seem to find any homes in Ilithi (abandoned or not) that are in a wilderness type of area. The homes on the Southern Trade Route (Fayrins or Fayin's Rest I think) are neutral, but I was looking for something a bit more wild. If anyone knows of any area, or even better any homes specifically, that are wilderness, I'd love to know! I feel kinda silly being an Ilithian citizen with a home in Langenfirth.
Re: Ranger friendly homes 08/05/2008 01:29 AM CDT
The actual homes themselves in Fayrin's Rest are slight wilderness. There are none in Ilithi other than the treehouses that are a decent way into the wilderness scale.
Re: Ranger friendly homes 08/05/2008 08:23 AM CDT
The lack of wilderness housing in Ilithi has always bothered me, especially given the number of Ranger that call the province home. More tree houses pls.

~Hanryu Ves'Shomis
Sword of House Calibanor, Emerald Knight, Keeper of the CEC, Ranger
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
>Tiesse exclaims, "The power of soon compels you!"
Re: Ranger friendly homes 08/05/2008 01:24 PM CDT
I want a manor somewhere in the Dragon's Spine with no other homes nearby.

Well, it would be nice, anyway.
Re: Ranger friendly homes 08/05/2008 05:29 PM CDT
>>I want a manor somewhere in the Dragon's Spine with no other homes nearby.

You're a ranger. Why don't you just take the one that's there? All you need is a ranger-sized can of bug spray and the magic words.

Heck, forget the bug spray, you could just have ranger-sized pets (you're a ranger, you should be able to have as many pets as you want.)

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.