Ranger-friendly Housing 12/22/2006 12:25 AM CST
Are there any thoughts on opening the old Ranger tower as a ranger-friendly housing area?

- Xelten
Re: Ranger-friendly Housing 12/22/2006 03:34 AM CST
i think the reason that it was move was because the old guild was inside city walls.

I think the old ranger guild would be a great place for the empath guild to move, instead of having to share the WM tower. Wouldn't have to tweak the mana that way. Besides, theres a slide in there....

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Ranger-friendly Housing 12/22/2006 06:52 AM CST
I agree with Gonif - the tower was great, but IC, it makes sense as to why the guild (or guild related housing) shouldn't be there. There isn't much in the way of Ranger-only housing in Ilithi (I own 1 of two trees, and I'm not sure the other tree is ranger only), but there are some feasible options:

- Out on the steppes near the guild or near HC: maybe some lean-to's, teepee's or tents?
- Stormfells/Corik's wall: maybe a cavern or two (sort of like the bar) near the talus, and general dormitories in the wall (shared with paladins?), again, potential of tents or so outside (maybe behind the Lost Ground too?).

I don't think the areas should be flooded, but maybe 1 or two extra options in each?

Storrmm
Re: Ranger-friendly Housing 12/22/2006 01:49 PM CST
The slide must be kept, no matter what gets done with the place.

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." ~Wizard Zorander
Re: Ranger-friendly Housing 01/05/2007 04:41 PM CST
<3 Teepees in Horse Clan would be AWESOME. Great idea, Storrmm.

__
.~Forgotten Lore~.
http://uk.geocities.com/snurfergal/dr/index.html