A Verrrrry quite neighborhood 10/27/2003 06:48 PM CST
<<[Fayrin's Rest, Modren Daelfa]>>
<<A grassy mound punctuated by cheerful red and yellow doors runs along one side of the path as it curves around the base of an enormous cedar. Small wooden homes cluster beneath the tree's spreading branches, their rooftops accumulating a layer of scented needles which drop softly from above with every stirring of the breeze. You also see a white fir frame cottage with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, an abandoned oak log cabin, an abandoned stacked stone cottage, a yew log cottage, an abandoned stacked stone cabin, an abandoned pine plank house, an abandoned grey fieldstone cottage, and a hickory log house with a red brick chimney sticking up from its roof.>>
<<Obvious paths: northeast, east, northwest.>>

Well . . . as ya can see, the neighbors don't complain about me flute playing much. If anyone is interested, there's a lovely neighborhood with a huge tree called Fayin's Rest.

Woodcubb of Ilithi
Re: A Verrrrry quite neighborhood 02/10/2004 03:58 PM CST
That's you making all that noise??? Sheesh. You're disturbing my hedgehog! ; )

I love Fayrin's Rest. It's lovely; my house is in the northwest corner. Apple orchard and purple and yellow irises that are pickable. So pretty and nice mana and nice people.

Mckatelee

~~So always keep your favors filled, and come and join the Bard Guild.~~