HOMES for Sale in Fayin's Rest 11/17/2002 10:31 AM CST
Near the edge of the Forest, Before the Dragon's Breath . . . . . there lies a path to the north that dwindles into the more sinister area of the harsh mountains.

The forest is shady here, beneath towering oaks that spread their branches like gods chanting spells of creation. Small cylindrical houses of limed earth and wood cluster at ground level. People engaged in gardening and chatting with neighbors glance briefly your way and nod, before returning to their activities.

The peaceful surroundings of Fayrin's Rest.

A burrow and a few inconspicuous squat houses sit off both sides of the road, almost completely concealed by oaks and cedars, elms and waves of rolling brown earth. A few Halfling children watch you discreetly as they create and manage a town several feet long, comprised of small pebbles, twigs and a devoured turkey leg. One of the children winks so briefly that it might have been a joke shared among the light, the thin emerald shade and the two of you.

To the northwest. you see [Fayrin's Rest, Modren Daelfa]
A twisting path winds a lazy route through the brush and bracken. Nearby, several small homes encircle the base of an elderly oak, like tiny acorns shed by the massive tree. The delicious smell of fresh bread wafts from one of the homes, mingling comfortably with the cool scents of the surrounding woodland.

You also see an <<abandoned oak log cottage>>, a cozy grey fieldstone cottage with a huge oak tree placed by its entrance, <<an abandoned red fieldstone cabin>>, a cozy oak log house, a rustic pine log cabin with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, a stacked stone cottage, a pine log cabin with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, and a cedar plank cabin.
Obvious paths: northeast, southeast, west, northwest.

To the northest you see [Fayrin's Rest, Modren Daelfa]
Water tumbles along the bed of a stream to the north, sparkling as it catches the light. Along its banks, patches of wildflowers and ferns grow around moss-covered treestumps, dotting the area with splashes of color. Several homes stand near the stream, enjoying the tranquil melody of the brook and blending softly with the vivid natural beauty of the woods. You also see an <<abandoned oak log cabin>>, a cozy oak log cabin with a huge oak tree placed by its entrance, an oak log cabin with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, an <<abandoned pine log cabin>>, a thatch-roofed grey-shuttered cottage, a cozy red fieldstone cottage with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, an <<abandoned stacked stone house>>, and an <<abandoned fieldstone house>>.
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest.

To the northest you see [Fayrin's Rest, Modren Daelfa]
Water tumbles along the bed of a stream to the north, sparkling as it catches the light. Along its banks, patches of wildflowers and ferns grow around moss-covered treestumps, dotting the area with splashes of color. Several homes stand near the stream, enjoying the tranquil melody of the brook and blending softly with the vivid natural beauty of the woods. You also see an <<abandoned oak log cabin>>, a cozy oak log cabin with a huge oak tree placed by its entrance, an oak log cabin with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, an <<abandoned pine log cabin>>, a thatch-roofed grey-shuttered cottage, a cozy red fieldstone cottage with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, <<an abandoned stacked stone house>>, and an <<abandoned fieldstone house.>>
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest.

A grassy mound punctuated by cheerful red and yellow doors runs along one side of the path as it curves around the base of an enormous cedar. Small wooden homes cluster beneath the tree's spreading branches, their rooftops accumulating a layer of scented needles which drop softly from above with every stirring of the breeze. You also see a white fir frame cottage with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, an <<abandoned grey fieldstone cottage>>, a yew log cottage, a hickory log house with a red brick chimney sticking up from its roof, an <<abandoned stacked stone cabin>>, an <<abandoned pine plank house>>, an <<abandoned oak log cabin>>, and an <<abandoned stacked stone cottage>>.
Obvious paths: northeast, east, northwest.

Lovely neighborhood and scenery. Conviently located near the herbalist and only a mile or so to da gondola. Illithi, the city of hospitality, Fayin's Rest, the town of resonense.

Many homes available. Come join our happy community and see why Fayin's Rest is a place you can call home.

Realtor Woodcubb of Illithi
Re: HOMES for Sale in Fayin's Rest 10/23/2006 09:23 AM CDT
I've been looking for a home Woodcub, on the premium help, it informs me that I have to pay the clerk in the crossings. Is this correct? How do I purchase a home?
Re: HOMES for Sale in Fayin's Rest 04/07/2007 08:21 PM CDT
I've noticed that, too, and wondered the same thing. I'd hate to pay the clerk in the Crossing and find out that I can't claim a home in Ilithi.
Re: HOMES for Sale in Fayin's Rest 04/07/2007 09:06 PM CDT
you can pay the clerk in crossing for homes anywhere on the mainland. <my paladin lives in therengia and purchased the permit in crossing - same goes for my cleric who formerly had a home in ilithi> homes on aesry however you need a permit on that island. I'm not sure what the rules are for homes on other of the islands, and no idea what they are for P5.

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: HOMES for Sale in Fayin's Rest 04/08/2007 06:14 AM CDT
>>homes on aesry however you need a permit on that island.

I used to have a home on Surlaenis, and I used the Crossing clerk to get it.
Re: HOMES for Sale in Fayin's Rest 04/13/2007 03:54 PM CDT
As far as I know, you can pay any of the clerks and then pick up your new home anywhere in the game.

I think Aesry, Hibarnhvidar and Crossing are the only places with clerks, though I could be wrong.

FGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)