Cottage Question 05/14/2002 05:10 PM CDT
My wife, Catlin, has a cottage in Shard and wants to change the exterior of it. So far we've gone to Haven, Crossing, Leth & Shard for the shops. Each shop tells her that she's at the wrong shop. So where is the shop, anyone know?

Paerr
Re: Cottage Question 05/14/2002 05:23 PM CDT
Homes that are cottages in town are generally considered middle class urban and the Haven shop should take care of it. I think some areas that have cottages that are in town are considered upper class urban and I don't know where that shop is off hand. You might want to try this website:

http://skracleric.faithweb.com/furniture.html

This is the best site I've seen with listings of the different shops.

If the shop for urban upper class doesn't work then you I would suggest assisting and ask for a referral so one of the gms that is experienced in the home system can take a look at it. Sometimes homes are messed up and need to be reset by the gms.

Kali
Re: Cottage Question 05/14/2002 06:16 PM CDT
>Homes that are cottages in town are generally considered middle class urban and the Haven shop should take care of it. I think some areas that have cottages that are in town are considered upper class urban and I don't know where that shop is off hand. You might want to try this website:

Tried Haven's and Leth's. Both were no-joy.

Thanks for the website.
Re: Cottage Question 05/14/2002 06:21 PM CDT
You're welcome. I suggest your next step is to ask for a referral.

Kali
Re: Cottage Question 05/14/2002 10:21 PM CDT
Isn't there an exterior shop on Aesry as well for cottages?

Might try that one
Re: Cottage Question 05/15/2002 09:04 AM CDT
Yes, the one on Aesry is the correct one for that cottage, nod.

-Sondya, rural middle class cottage owner