My woman-cave 02/28/2011 09:40 AM CST
[Chelsea Overlook, Stony Bluff]
The dirt path ends as the level ground gives way to a steeper, stonier ground to the west. Large wind-worn rocks rest where they slid down the bluffs to the silt beach of the river's shore. Gulls cry out overhead, punctuating the steady rush of the water. You also see *a grey oak-gabled house*, an ivy-covered grey marble manor and some wind-worn rocks.

Walls of cream plaster and a weathered pine floor covered by a plush clouded arzumos-fur rug enclose this room. In one corner lies a scuffed sleigh bed with threadbare coverings, and near the bed sits a large flat boulder with a fragile crystal hourglass with weathered oak endcaps and a trio of half-burned candles on it. A gorgeous riverstone fireplace burns along the far wall with a collection of historical tomes bound in gold-embossed leather hanging above it. The room holds a mild scent of fresh coffee. You also see a rusty-marked Dako'gi dog, a tall arched window with a rough stonework frame, a cross-braced and reinforced plank door, a pile of tassled brocade cushions that is facing the fireplace and a lined leather trunk.
Re: My woman-cave 03/01/2011 10:08 PM CST
I like the cave theme. Nicely done.

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."