Haunted Home! 11/02/2009 07:26 AM CST
This character of mine was created to be a somber person who has not known much joy. So the fest allowed me to create a fun story behind her home. Thank you, GMs!!

She purchased an apartment which was previously owned by a warmage who was brutally murdered. His soul cannot rest and in his torment, became a malevolent spirit.

Because of the kind of person she is, she isn't afraid and lives alongside this spirit. But she seldom invites people to her home because she's concerned about other people's wellbeing.

No matter how much you clean the floor, the bloodstains keep coming back. :D

And thus....TADA:

[Tower South, Aether Floor]
Carpeting the color of a death shroud covers the floor, devouring the light as hungrily as Aldauth consumes souls. The walls are devoid of decoration, instead painted a uniform black to match the floor. Only the doors leading to initiates' cells betray any hint of color in this otherwise cold, bleak room. You also see an arched oak door affixed with a boldly lettered "KEEP OUT" sign.
Obvious exits: down.

[Rivenne's Home]
Walls of polished ebonwood and a battered wood floor covered with dried blood spatters enclose this small room. In one corner lies a large canopy bed draped with spidersilk lace curtains, and near the bed sits a sturdy oak table with a pair of round glasses with a beaded neck chain and an old grimoire on it. A compact slate fireplace burns along the far wall with a portrait of a black-clad Elf with fangs visible beneath his grin hanging above it. The room holds a faint scent of sea spray. You also see a small silverwood chair with a wicker back and side that is facing the table, a dark-stained oak wardrobe with a dark grey shrike prayer-feather on it and a malevolent grey phantasm.
Obvious exits: none
>
The air seems to gain a deathly chill, and all the furniture starts floating a couple inches off the floor. After a moment it suddenly reverts to normal, as if it had never been touched.

You reach out and touch a hand-painted silk prayer mat.
Re: Haunted Home! 11/02/2009 01:03 PM CST
LOL ok now I'm wanting to go play Sims 3 some more.

On a whim...: http://www.desiredestiny.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"