decoratin what whats 06/04/2009 06:50 PM CDT
I have home and want to know what can i have of what...how many itemss where...in and on...and do windows get curtains that blow in the breeze when the window is open? Thank you
Re: decoratin what whats 06/04/2009 07:11 PM CDT
You know- I don't think anyone has curtains yet. Why not submit it as a home item?

I do know you can have a bed, a table, a set of chairs, and at least one storage item. I've been debating getting a weapon or armor rack of some sort, but am not really sure.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: decoratin what whats 06/05/2009 11:36 AM CDT
And a light source: a fireplace, kiln, firepit, brazier, etc. And something to hang on your wall. Just remember if you replace your walls, to take off the estate holder plaque first. You can also replace your floors, and buy a rug or carpet.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: decoratin what whats 06/06/2009 07:41 AM CDT
thank you for replies...Maedbh shared a nice home description that I can go by. So much has changed since back before my spirit took a hiatus and playin catch up kinda boggles the mind. I saw that Meadbh had both an armor stand and a weapons rack, I assume these furniture pieces are upright and similiar to a hat stand and coat rack...does it mean I can only hang armor and weapons on those items? and my fire place description says "An oak mantel lies across the top of the fireplace, offering the perfect spot to place a cherished treasure." How do I put anything there? have tried put on mantle and put on fireplace but nothing works...maybe I am not puttin the correct type of item there?

Thanks again for the help
Fhree