Re: I got my first house! 11/08/2007 11:43 PM CST
And I think I have destroyed it! Yikes.

I did something foolish and thought that maybe if I changed it to a dwelling of some sort, I could change it back to the bungalow I wanted... now I find out that Dove in Leth doesnt sell the bungalow...

how do I get my bungalow back?
Re: I got my first house! 11/09/2007 09:18 AM CST
There are other shops that sell home exteriors. I'm pretty sure one of them has the Bungalow. WWW.Arcanewolf.Com is out of date, but it does have a list of home shops that is still serviceable. Or there are other sites.

Good luck!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: I got my first house! 11/09/2007 10:56 AM CST
Check the wolf.den site... no luck.

Hopefully a DM will look at this and give me some insider info to where the bungalow shop is... It is a MIDDLE CLASS - RURAL housing area - which according to the home help should be the shop in LETH. But, ofcourse it's not there... why would it be?

I checked Lang (Low class - rural) to no avail. And High class rural I was told didn't have it, but didn't actually check.

I guess I am gonna have a Dwelling from now on... that's what I get for experimenting.
Re: I got my first house! 11/09/2007 11:09 AM CST
Home Help is a hair out of date too.

When I was doing some remodeling on my home's exterior, I think I might have ended up going to Haven and Lang to poke around.

If you go to www.olwydd.org , you should find links to other home shops. Or you could even go to the Dragonrealms home page, and from there go to the Player Links.

I just had another thought: Ilaya Taipa has a lot of home accessories that rotate in and out on their ships. Perhaps there is something to help you get your bungalow back too.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: I got my first house! 11/09/2007 01:51 PM CST
This is where those shops have always been,

Middle Class Rural Housing
(Cabins, Cottages, Homes, Dwellings)
Leth Deriel, Dove's Delightful Dwellings
Aesry, Marscern's Cottages

The shop in Leth is 5 rooms SE of town center. The shop on Aesry is in the SE corner of town. The options on Aesry are home,cottage,dwelling and cabin. I have to admit I don't recall seeing a bungalow option in a shop, and I've been playing with the home system for over seven years. That doesn't mean there isn't one though heh. The only homes I can think of with unique names or looks are the ones in Crossing out the west gate. Those are not suppose to change at all. Where is your home located?

You can try this site for home stuff. It is a little out of date but not too bad. Unfortunalty it doesn't list the options for all the exterior shops, only some.

http://elanthia.theflightline.net/furniture.html

Good luck with the bungalow thing.

Druid Ithlia

" He whispers screams into my ear"
Re: I got my first house! 11/09/2007 03:57 PM CST
>>Perhaps there is something to help you get your bungalow back too.

Anything in the Ilaya harbor brigade will merely give the suggestion by way of things you can literally pick up and walk off with. Beyond that, one pier will have a purser's clerk that only sells furniture and pets (selection varies by way of scrolling inventory based on the ship docked--the docked ship's inventory will be at the end of the list, with older items dropping off from the top).

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: I got my first house! 11/13/2007 09:50 AM CST
Is there a DM in the house? Anyone? Anyone? Moderator? Someone must know if there is a bungalow... I tried to Assist, but to no avail.

I have looked everywhere and now my poor little halfling legs are done. I guess I live in a dwelling... the HOA is gonna be ticked.
Re: I got my first house! 11/13/2007 07:43 PM CST
>I have looked everywhere and now my poor little halfling legs are done. I guess I live in a dwelling... the HOA is gonna be ticked.

Grins.. here is a list of all the type homes there are - except maybe Treehouses. There is no bungalow.

At least with this list you can see everything with a single glance before running anywhere!

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dragon/4528/doors.html

~player of Xochi
Re: I got my first house! 11/13/2007 08:34 PM CST
I can definitively say that that list is not complete (from my scan, both hutches and ondjais are not listed nor the hummocks found in Arthe Dale housing). Bungalows still might not be an option or assuming it's even possible they might be an original-only sort of thing (ie, once you buy a replacement there's no going back), however.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: I got my first house! 11/13/2007 10:27 PM CST
That's an old list.. but I do know there are no bungalow anywhere.

Might be a good list to move and update to the Elanthiapedia.

~player of Xochi