Home again 09/03/2007 10:11 PM CDT
Well I manage to get the house in Shard that I've had my eye on for several real years. I think I've finally finished decorating (untill a new furniture shop opens anyway ) so here it is. :-)

[Shard, Lapis Lazuli Road]
A tub filled with willow withies soaking in water sits beside a bench near the door of one home. Atop the bench, a half-finished basket displays a two-tone interlocking diamond pattern typical of the area. Linden trees shade the bench, making it a comfortable place to work even during the heat of the day. You also see a cozy brown brick cottage with a white-blossomed rose tree growing in a fluted clay planter just outside the door.
Obvious paths: southeast, northwest.

[Ithlia's Home]
Pale green leaf-embossed walls and a polished oak floor covered by an ivory and green leaf carpet enclose this small room. In one corner lies an elegant ivory velvet settee, and near the settee sits a graceful oval lacewood tea table with a gold-flecked crystal egg on it. A darkened oak mantel fireplace burns along the far wall, above it hanging a twining white rose wreath. The room holds a lingering scent of roses. You also see an overstuffed earthen brown armchair that is facing the fireplace, a honey oak grandfather orlog and a bright red strawberry finch.
Obvious exits: none

No muddy boots allowed!

Druid Ithlia

" He whispers screams into my ear"
Re: Home again 09/04/2007 08:28 AM CDT
Wow that's really pretty. You did a great job with it, and the exterior is great too.

~Dulcinia

[Mvorn] "Dulcinia is the only woman I would allow myself to cheat on my wife with, she's dreamy"
[Mvorn] "Sometimes I dress Yuki up like you and have her yell at me, it's so hot"