Just got my house together I think... any suggestions? 09/01/2007 09:39 AM CDT

[Hnot's Home]
Walls of snowflake obsidian and a snowflake obsidian floor covered by a white snowbeast pelt rug enclose this room. In one corner hangs a soft spidersilk hammock, and near the hammock sits an ironwork and frosted glass table on which rests a massive onyx-framed aquarium. An elaborately carved marble fireplace burns along the far wall, above it hanging an hexagonal mirror framed by glaring obsidian S'lai. The room holds a lingering scent of falling rain. You also see a fine white willow weapon rack with a battle-scarred cutlass etched with the words "Say hello to Urrem'tier" on it, a twisted white willow armor stand with some stuff on it, an extravagant etched obsidian throne and an albino spider.
Obvious exits: none
Re: Just got my house together I think... any suggestions? 09/01/2007 08:45 PM CDT
I like your color scheme. Since your home seems very rich, I'd suggest finding a really massive dark wood or obsidian bed and ditch the hammock.

~Dulcinia

[Mvorn] "Dulcinia is the only woman I would allow myself to cheat on my wife with, she's dreamy"
[Mvorn] "Sometimes I dress Yuki up like you and have her yell at me, it's so hot"