Promado Village and The S'lai 04/11/2007 04:23 AM CDT
Hi Guys. So I got my permits in order and have begun shopping around for goodies to fancy up me place with. I found a couple things I liked in the Promado/S'lai area , but I'm not capable enough to be huntin such creatures.

1) How troublesome do you guys think it would be for me to get in and do some shoppin ?

2) What are my chances of gettin in and out without gettin perished ?

~ The Shy One

" Rock, meet hard place. " -Armifer
Re: Promado Village and The S'lai 04/11/2007 06:04 AM CDT
As long as you don't try to stop and smell the roses, you'll be fine. It's never gotten swarmy or hard to get through there when I've been, even when I've stopped to smell the roses, a little.

~Eoworfinia~
Dartenian fades into view.
A horde of Lawrence Welk fans decend on the area.
Dartenian whimpers softly.
Re: Promado Village and The S'lai 04/11/2007 06:25 AM CDT
Yea , I hadn't planned on dally'n around. I was curious though as I seem to remember S'lai Shortbows layin around Crossing some while back. Hopefully I dont get Pinned on my way through. Thanks for the info on the situation.

~ The Shy One

" Rock, meet hard place. " -Armifer
Re: Promado Village and The S'lai 04/11/2007 03:49 PM CDT
>>1) How troublesome do you guys think it would be for me to get in and do some shoppin ?

None at all, really. The scouts don't generate fast or in large numbers, but sometimes you just get unlucky enough to walk into a room right as one or two scouts immediately call about 5 screamers. 5 screamers ambushing you all at once is generally enough to guarantee your death with no chance of escape. That's a pretty rare situation, though, and it's only happened to me one time in one particular location there so I'm not sure if it wasn't some sort of glitch or bug (it was in that little cave thingie near the bridge).

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Promado Village and The S'lai 04/14/2007 09:44 AM CDT

If your worried at all, find Cordin in game or drop me a e-mail. At the very least we will know were to go to look for the body. ;)

-Cordin