Saving Home 02/13/2007 05:28 PM CST
I have purchased my new home and learned the "home save" verb before I had things the way I really wanted them. Now it says I have to wait to save home again, but it doesn't say how long I have to wait. I don't want to leave until it's saved because I replaced the Estate Holder plaque with a mirror and I'm afraid the mirror will fall to the ground and I'll lose it. Does anybody know how long I have to wait to save home again?

Thanks.

Defender of the Faith Airoza and her faithful Companion and Warhorse Sir Maximus

Aethereal Lancer Rozaria and her faithful familiars Bob and Shat
Re: Saving Home 02/13/2007 05:45 PM CST
When I was furnishing my home, I didn't run into any such problems. So enjoy! :)

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Saving Home 02/14/2007 10:16 AM CST
Stuff won't fall off your wall.

~Dulcinia

SEND[Solomon] Change your forums signature please?

[Jenealle] "The wedding was very emotional. Even the cake was in tiers."
Re: Saving Home 02/14/2007 03:44 PM CST
>>Stuff won't fall off your wall.

I assume that was an IC euphamism for things disappearing to the janitor. Even if it's on/in/under/behind your furniture, if it's not recorded in the HOME SAVE data then the janitor gets it when the house is unloaded from memory. The same goes for anything you leave on the floor that isn't a paid-for floor or floor covering (including things that would normally persist, like pyramids or picnic baskets).

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Saving Home 02/14/2007 04:21 PM CST
It was plain English J'lo. Stuff you put on your wall, in your IG home, won't fall off (or be lost).

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough for you.

~Dulcinia

SEND[Solomon] Change your forums signature please?

[Jenealle] "The wedding was very emotional. Even the cake was in tiers."