Fishbowl room messaging 02/13/2007 03:19 PM CST
I got my fishbowl out of storage and have it sitting there on my storage chest:

Rough-hewn oak walls stare silently at a bare smooth earth floor. A simple clay-lined firepit, a vivid dragon tapestry hanging above it, rests between a knotted rope hammock and a large flat boulder pushed up against the walls. The room holds a mild scent of sandalwood. You also see a tiny mud-spattered window, a driftwood sea chest etched with nautical symbols with a red-tinged glass fishbowl on it, an arch-backed smoky pine chair and a glacial white Ilithic cat.

But I haven't seen any of the ambient messaging yet. Is there something I need to do to make it active? The fish isn't floating at the top or anything...

>l fishb
Clear water fills a red-tinged glass fishbowl, in which swims a spiny Rissan bleeder. At the bottom of the tank, strands of water weeds provide a frame for a tumbled assortment of jagged black rocks

-/\/\
Moon mage Daellid
Re: Fishbowl room messaging 02/13/2007 04:46 PM CST
>>Is there something I need to do to make it active?

Fishbowls, aquariums, and terrariums are turned on by looking at them. Tap them to shut off the messaging.

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

Pro Shop closed. Check out our new location in Pod Six.
Re: Fishbowl room messaging 02/17/2007 07:35 AM CST
>> Fishbowls, aquariums, and terrariums are turned on by looking at them. Tap them to shut off the messaging.

Tenjewberrymud!

-/\/\
Moon mage Daellid