(@------Cottage Love-------@) 02/10/2006 03:51 PM CST
My wish list is still very long, but I love my cottage!

A very faint scent of lavender fills this small room. Its rug-covered dark pine floor supports a pine four-poster bed and an elegant pine vanity, and the area is enclosed by walls of dark pine. A small firepit sits at the far wall, above it hanging an elaborately woven unicorn tapestry. You also see a wooden door, a notched dark pine weapon rack with some stuff on it, a driftwood treasure trunk with well-oiled hinges with a bouquet of deep purple lilacs and white starflowers interspersed with trailing feather ferns on it, a polished dark pine armor stand with some stuff on it, a brass-trimmed black pine chair and a spotted cat.

On the pine weapon rack you see a bejeweled Dwarven mace etched with a swooping raven along the haft and a ruby-encrusted greatsword.

On the dark pine armor stand you see some blackened mail gloves, a green leather cuirbouilli coat emblazoned with a pair of crossed scimitars and a scarlet leather hood.

In the treasure trunk you see a pearl-white music box and a cuddly stuffed kitten with soft white fur.

On the pine vanity you see a fine white linen and lace corset embroidered with roses sewn in pink thread and a diminutive glass fishbowl.

On the four-poster bed you see a chamomile dream pillow and a nightshade dream pillow.

Under the four-poster bed you see some pink pantaloons.

(look at tapestry)
Deep green silks form the dense ferns and leaves of a forest scene. In the center of the tapestry, a lovely woman sits upon the grass in a clearing, her pale gold skirts arranged gracefully around her. Her dark hair tumbles down her back as she gazes at a knight in polished plate mail who kneels beside her, holding one of her hands gently in his. Behind them, a fierce lion and a pearly white unicorn look on with evident approval.