I think I am finally finished... 02/09/2006 09:11 PM CST
Unless my armor stand comes out in a shop, also.

[Bambina's Home]
Walls of rough-hewn oak and a white-veined pink marble floor covered by a tasseled cotton rug enclose this room. In one corner lies a gilded oak heartwood table, and near the table sits a massive black oak canopy bed with a rose-patterned blanket and a cotton Rakash doll on it. Above a small firepit hangs a pair of dark crystal sconces shaped like budding roses. The room holds a mild scent of lavender. You also see an opaque leaded window, a door, a copper and patina weapon rack with a divirala cirvi on it, a dark-stained oak wardrobe with a large gem-encrusted butterfly cast from pure silver on it, a carved dark ironwood chair that is facing the window and a carved dark ironwood chair that is facing the firepit.
Obvious exits: none

>look rack
Copper has been molded into two small apple trees forming this graceful weapon rack. Thick branches extend from one tree to the other in a crisscross pattern ideal to hold weapons of all shapes and sizes. Upon closer inspection, butterflies of various colors can be seen on the little white and yellow flowers of the trees.

Ebil Cleric Bambina