My Ondjai 12/20/2005 09:54 PM CST
I had posted my ondjai on the boards in an effort to sell it. Since a few people commented on the interior, I thought I might post it here as well.

A black slate walkway surrounds an area of boxwood greenery. In the center of the courtyard, silvery flashes of light sparkle amidst the reflected greenery as slender fish rise to the surface of a pebbled pool. Black benches symmetrically placed on three sides of the harti face the center. You also see a dragon carved-gable ondjai with a dragon-shaped cast iron lantern mounted by its entrance.
Obvious paths: out.

A gold-flecked black marble floor spreads across this room into surrounding walls of gold-flecked black marble. An elaborately carved marble fireplace stands guard over the massive black oak canopy bed and polished pearwood lady's desk that rest upon a scarlet and gold silk rug covering the floor. A mild scent of chamomile fills the air. You also see a diamond-paned frosted glass window, a sliding paper-screen door, a pile of deep red silk cushions, a gold-trimmed red oak coffer embossed with a rampant dragon and a silver-colored cat.
Obvious exits: none

l fireplace
Carved to resemble a fierce dragon, this huge fireplace dominates the area with its sharpened marble claws and intricate scale design. Dark green marble stone eyes stare down from below a wide winged mantel. The fire pit is just behind the huge open jaws of the dragon whose sharp teeth gleam slightly with embedded red garnets.

l bed
Upon the headboard of this huge bed has been painted the image of a fearsome dragon. Its teeth gleam with real ivory, and jade has been embedded into the wood to represent its eyes. Black and gold wings are spread wide with a flame of orange and red whipping its way toward where the headboard meets the thick feathered mattress.

l desk
From the gracefully curving legs to the soft glow of the wood, this desk has been designed to grace a lady's presence.

l rug
The form of a lounging dragon can be made out within the braiding of this fine area rug.

l cat
The silver-colored cat's fur is short and satiny. His body is medium in length and muscular in build, with forelegs longer than hind legs; he has small, egg-shaped paws and a medium-length tail that ends in a point. The cat's head is round with high cheekbones, a short nose, round eyes, and medium ears that are rounded at the tips.
He is lying down.