Home shops listing? 12/06/2005 06:24 PM CST
Anyone have a more up-to-date listing of the home shops than the one thats using Sunnies, the one at http://elanthia.theflightline.net/furniture.html ??

Nothing wrong with it but it doesnt appear to have been updated since 2003 & I'm looking to outfit a tree home now. Got to run back to Leth now to see if any of the shops there are open in the premie portal.

GM Rinae & Zads, any chance the tent that had exterior decorations is going to open back up again? Before the end of the month, maybe?

Thanks,

Gen
Re: Home shops listing? 12/07/2005 02:32 AM CST
>>Nothing wrong with it but it doesnt appear to have been updated since 2003 & I'm looking to outfit a tree home now. Got to run back to Leth now to see if any of the shops there are open in the premie portal.

Most of the stuff on that list, except maybe the shops in the sea caves, is still quite up to date, I saw the most beautiful window that would look perfect in my home on that list, and went to aesry, and it was still there. Now it's back to aesry to find the perfect door for the house, and I'll be done!

~~
A tongue of purely black flame erupts from the rogue gate, lashing out at you! Your body is consumed in an eyeblink, leaving only a thin Elf-shaped shell of ash which quickly dissipates in the breeze.
Re: Home shops listing? 12/07/2005 07:58 AM CST
>>Most of the stuff on that list, except maybe the shops in the sea caves, is still quite up to date,

It has the stuff from The Knobb, or whatever that tent in the Seacaves is called. Frother's changes so, understandably, its not up to date with that stuff. What I found missing was the stuff from the Barn, up near Dirge.
Re: Home shops listing? 12/07/2005 05:58 PM CST
Nothing against our GMs, they do a fine bangup job & it has to be hard to come up with new stuff. But its sad to know most of the furniture hasnt changed since aught 3.

I also ask for the outside furnishings tent in the caves to be reopened, before the Jan fest if possible?

Wonder if Tyr has the stuff from the shard fest 2, was new stuff there that I would like to see added to the cave's shop. I really dont feel like digging through all my chars to find it, yes, I'm being lazy, so shoot me 8-P

And of course the exterior stuff from the fest wasnt added to that list, have yet to see any list that shows it, other than Tyrs I think.

Have you had a hot piece lately?
If not then stop on by Mystic Pizza in Mystic CT for a hot steaming piece of pizza.
Re: Home shops listing? 12/08/2005 10:03 AM CST
It's still in the works and not linked to by my main page until I plug in the look descriptions, but I do have a furniture listing here - http://uk.geocities.com/snurfergal/dr/furniturebycity.html

Hope you find what you are looking for.
Re: Home shops listing? 12/09/2005 09:25 PM CST
I can pass along the request for the exterior shop, but I won't make any promises -- it isn't my shop.

AGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)